My wife, 14 month year old daughter, and I stayed at the Holiday Inn for 8 nights in July 2012. After reading the reviews it sounded perfect. And we were not let down. The staff at the Holiday Inn did absolutely everything they could to make our holiday something to remember.
The resort itself is in excellent condition and is extremely well maintained. We had an ocean view room in front of the pool. Which had a great outlook. The rooms were large enough for the three of us and the air conditioning worked without a hitch.
The pool area is great for kids with heaps of options. There is also an adults pool if you want to get away from it all. We also used the baby sitting for our daughter as she was not 3 yet. The ladies did an amazing job keeping her entertained while we had a little break. Whilst there we did see the other facilities for the older kids and were very impressed.
There is not much near the resort which makes it feel like its own little world. I loved swimming in the lagoon. The water was very clean and refreshing. If you want to get into town it costs about 500 vatu there and back. But honestly if all you want is a relaxing break then there is no reason to leave the resort. As everything is there for you.
Well done to the team at the Holiday Inn. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the serene waters of the Erakor Lagoon, Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu is set in vibrant natural surroundings. Meaning “the land that always existed”, Vanuatu is a holiday destination made up of 83 tropical islands located northeast of New Caledonia. Immersed in cultural richness and native splendour, the islands hold crystal blue beaches, coral reefs, hot springs, exotic rainforests, and stunning waterfalls that are some of the most beautiful in the world. The Vanuatu hotel’s Erakor Ballroom and Valea meeting space provides exceptional indoor and outdoor meeting facilities, and the accommodation resort also features a unique Namele Day Spa, two luxurious outdoor holiday swimming pools, and the newly refurbished Palms Casino. The views from the rooms include lush gardens, blue lagoons, and a golf course. The hotel boasts 5 dining areas. Breakfast, buffet and à la carte dinners are served daily. There is an extensive wine list from New Zealand, Australia and France. Get to experience the perfect Vanuatu holiday with island lifestyle at Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Port Vila Le Meridien
- Le Meridien Vanuatu
- Le Meridian Vanuatu
- Holiday Inn Resort Vanuatu Port Vila