“Fantastic way to fill a few hours”

Joe's Jetski Hire Vanuatu
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi All! My name is Joe and my wife Josette and I have a small business called Joe's Jetski Hire (Iririki) Vanuatu.We specialize in guided Jetski Tours and have tours ranging between 30 minutes and 2 hours. Our jetskis are all 2011/2012 model Yamaha 3 seaters, four stroke and fuel injected. We are located on Iririki Island Resort which is a 3 minute free ferry ride from the heart of Port Vila yet away from all the hustle and bustle of the town! Our tours start from Iririki Beach and are a must for people of all ages we have had families, countless couples, parents with children as young as 7 years old and also quite a few grandmas and grandpas, we even had guests that came twice and even three times to do our tours and there is nothing more satisfying then seeing people's smiles when they come back! We are open 7 days a week and 365 days a year and we start at 9.00am and the last tour departs at 3.00pm. So come and enjoy the REAL high power machines in Port Vila!
Caloundra, Australia
331 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 220 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to fill a few hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We decided at the last minute to try this. The instructions we got were clear and made it all the more better to enjoy the trip. My wife and I were on the one jet ski and the instructor led the way. We had a great time, and saw some great sites around Iririki and out across to Hideaway island. A great experience.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tryatleastonce

Newcastle, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“fantastic fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

July 2013 did Joe's 2 hour jetski and snorkelling tour. For me 1st time jetskier. Jetskis are comfortable, modern and safe to use - did not feel unsafe or scared at anytime. Fell off a couple of times, but very easy to get back on :) Had a blast, so much fun I laughed the whole trip. Snorkelling at hideaway island was fantastic. Joe was polite and helpful. I highly recommend Joe's Jetski to anyone visiting Port Vila

Visited July 2013
Traralgon, Australia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My partner and I went on a jetskiing tour in late May 2013. Had the best time zooming along Mele Bay. Seeing the Black Sand beach was awesome. Great tour- would highly recommend!

Visited May 2013
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

booked a jet ski tour in advance (one of the first things I booked!). We went over to Iririki by boat (5min) and met Joe who was one of the friendliest people around. A guy called Amos took us out (tourguide) who was a Vanuatu local and had a lot of knowledge. The weather was not the best but the friendly staff and fun ride made the tour great.

Thanks for the ride Joe, and give a big hello to Amos.

See you next time,
Stefan and Patty!

Visited April 2013
Newcastle
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Joe's Jetski hire in Vila is first rate!!!!!!!!!!! Great stuff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We went and saw Joe and his lovely wife Josette in February 2011. THey were fantastic. I think the 7 year old Joe is referring to might be our daughter Elke! We are cruising again in February 2/014 and Vila is on the itinerary. We will be seeking Joe and Josette out again for sure. We have a family of five kids and we cruised again this year but Vila was not on the list (unfortunately). We hAave cruises three times and the kids still talk about this as a highlight! See you in Feb 2014 Joe and Josette. Cheers, John and Ann-Maree from Newcastle - NSW.

Visited February 2012