“best staff, great diving i will be back”

Big Blue Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Big Blue Scuba teach more people to dive than anyone else in Vanuatu. We have local instructors and dive masters with great local knowledge. They love to share their dive sites with divers of all levels and experience, with multiple boats and dive sites we can cater to all.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This was my 3rd time in Vanuatu and second time diving with big blue. Both times were excellent but this time was the best I upgraded to my scuba dive course and it was well worth it the staff look after you they make u feel like family and also will come out to your property yo do the intro dive course definitely choose them if your going to dive on efate. And just a big shout out to my man wills my instructor and also another crew member maxi these 2 boys I'll keep in contact with forever and will always go back and see whenever I'm there they are 2 top blokes. Also maxi has currently opened up the first reggae bar in Vanuatu its a great little place on the road on your way out to cascade falls and the beach bar and it is called the reggae bar so make sure you check it out it has good vibes and great staff (wills again) and tip up big the boys really deserve it they work hard and play harder

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I really had a fantastic time diving with these guys. On their recommendation I took an Advanced Diver course and both did my certification while enjoying some awesome dives. My instructors Wills and Max were fantastic teachers and really fun blokes. They made the whole experience all that much better and my time there just unforgettable. Diving the Cathedral, Konanda and a night dive with turtles were are definite highlights. This is indeed a very well run dive centre with new equipment and very friendly staff. I would recommend them 100%!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I checked out a few of the dive companies, Big Blue was the most upfront about costs & various dives sites on offer.
It had been over 12 months since my last dive, but any nerves were quickly calmed with a thorough dive brief & having Luacki guide the dive.
Did my first wreck dives including swim throughs & a tea party on the deck of Konanda and even got to see a leopard shark.
Great hospitality shown by all staff, my only regret is I didn't book more dives.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Thanks to all the very friendly and thoroughly professional staff at Big Blue who did everything to make our Vanuatu diving so good. Waterside operation, new equipment, nearby and uncrowned dive sites - but mostly great, well informed guides especially Luarky who we followed down the corridors, through the hatches, past the toilets of the wreck and up onto the deck for a cup of tea. !!! A memorable experience.
We wish we could dive like this all the time.
Gill and Terry

Reviewed March 17, 2014

These guys are great, we sort them out and they responded by opening their arms and embraced us as friends. They picked us up from the resort on time and dropped us back at the resort, via the super market if we needed anything. Mike the boss was a caring type who is more interested in your experience than making a fast buck. His crew are a balance of age experience and enthusiastic young blokes. The terrible twins have gills, max the electric eel is happiest when in water. Captain Peterson is a gentleman catering for your needs and overseeing everything on his boat. Jerry & Luaki are experts in diving and teaching , great blokes. As a bonus you get to meet some very interesting people on the dive boat, share a common bond and a vast range of experiences. So thanks Big blue, everyone of you for making our holiday great. Grahame and Michelle