“Good time Diving in Port Vila”

Big Blue Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Big Blue Scuba teach more people to dive than anyone else in Vanuatu. We have local instructors and dive masters with great local knowledge. They love to share their dive sites with divers of all levels and experience, with multiple boats and dive sites we can cater to all.
Brisbane, Australia
“Good time Diving in Port Vila”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Hi Big Blue
Thanks for the great time we had learning to Open Water dive. Special thanks to Max as he was an awesome instructor.
Hope to see you all again soon.

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
“Diving the Kananda”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Thanks Marty had a great time exploring the Kananda shipwreck, and the reef around it. Awesome!! Kapai Bro. Kev and Kim

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Blig Blue Diving Port Vilia Vanuatu”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We completed 3 dives at Port Vilia via Big Blue Dive. 1 named Pango Drift and 1 named Two Bomies. We also did the two bomies as a night dive. I have completed over 30 dives mainly at various pacific islands. My buddy was an experienced diver. Our dive master at Big Blue was luaki (sorry spelling is bad), a good dive master. Service at Big Blue excellent. Two bomies - follow a good reef wall, and ends in two bomies with an excellent variety of fish and corals. We did it again as a night dive and it was still vey good, highlight two large sleeping turtles, obiviously regulars at this spot. The pango drift was an OK dive, effectively you caught a current and drifted down the reef. I think Big Blue can offer a better dive than the Pango Drift.

Aus
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Big Blue Review”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I did my open water course here on my first few days in Vanuatu and I'm so happy I did. Everyone in Vanuatu is so nice and friendly and happy and the staff at Big Blue are no exception. Max took the best care of me during the course and even though I'm allergic to chlorine and have a really poor memory bank he took me to the beach instead of the pool and was patient every step of the way, even if he had to explain a few things to me... several times, before I could remember it.. I loved it so much I came back again towards the end of my trip and I dove with Jerry, who was just as lovely. Travelling alone I couldn't have hoped for any better, I really felt like they enjoyed having me there as much as I loved being there.

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“snorkeling with Big Blue in Vanuatu”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

For us two novices, we found the staff to be very helpful and informative. Everyone was very friendly, but Jerry was a standout. We had lots of fun and will definitely be back for more on our next trip here. We might even try the scuba diving!