“Great service - fantastic company”

Big Blue Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: Big Blue Scuba teach more people to dive than anyone else in Vanuatu. We have local instructors and dive masters with great local knowledge. They love to share their dive sites with divers of all levels and experience, with multiple boats and dive sites we can cater to all.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We did our Open Water Diving certification with Big Blue - couldn't have chosen a better company. Friendly, helpful, professional and nothing was too much trouble from picking us up from the hotel in the mornings, selecting gear, providing answers to all our questions, looking after us in the water and on the boat. A really fantastic company to deal with. THANK YOU.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I recently dived with this company in Vanuatu. I was pleased that they were so professional in every way. They picked me up from my resort, I found them punctual, safety conscious and very friendly. I will definitely dive with them again when I am next in Port Vila.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We chose to do this shipwreck dive and had at least 25m visibility. It was a perfect dive and only 10 mins from the dock. We even got to have a cup of tea on the deck! Highly recommend this dive - see if you can get on a dive with Wils or Jerry as both are top divers.

Big Blue will look after you whether you are experienced or a learner. You can find them next to Nambawan Cafe - a good spot for an after dive snack.

1  Thank billy01
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great dive company. Very professional, safety always at the forefront of their mind with an excellent selection of dives including night! Recommend!

2  Thank MissLeahM
Reviewed September 13, 2012

My friend and I spent time with Mike, Maggie and the team back in 2007 diving their beautiful sites with their awesome team. They are highly professional, fun and safety conscious which makes one feel at ease when underwater! We'd highly recommend them for first time, and experienced divers, and can't wait to come back and visit again one day!