“Impressed with this well-run, intimate and family-friendly option”

Aquana Beach Resort
Ranked #10 of 47 Hotels in Port Vila
Sydney, Australia
“Impressed with this well-run, intimate and family-friendly option”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We have just returned from a relaxing 8-day trip at the beautiful Aquana Beach Resort with our 2 kids, aged 2 and 4. We chose this resort based on the almost universal praise on TripAdvisor, and on the whole we were not disappointed. As we heavily used these reviews in making our selection, I wanted to return the favour by writing a detailed and honest a review for anyone considering coming here. As many have mentioned before, Fabienne and Marcel along with Rita and Hugo have really worked hard to create a lovely boutique destination squarely catering for those with young families. Given that they themselves have young children who live on the resort they clearly understand their market. The owner’s passion and genuine desire to please is reflected throughout the staff, and from the moment of booking through until check out none of our requests were too much to ask. That said however, there were a few minor gripes that has made me mark this down to a rating of 4 – nothing that couldn’t be remedied, and more on that later.

In terms of what we loved about Aquana – as many have said before, this is a little slice of paradise, quiet, relaxing and safe and far from the worries of the world. The resort is small, with around 15 bungalows so never feels crowded – you quickly get to meet everyone else staying there, and given that they are mostly of a similar demographic it is easy to chat and find common ground – not to mention opportunities for the kids to make new friends. If you are considering a family holiday with kids under 6 then you really can’t go wrong with this place. One thing I would mention though, if you are looking for a quiet or romantic destination without kids then the Aquana may not fit that bill. There were some childless holidaymakers on the resort with us, and it looks like they were less appreciative of having lots of screaming kids running around their breakfast table every morning. The facilities on the resort, whilst not extensive, were very good and well maintained. The small pool was clean and nicely located between the bar and the beach, with ample loungers and a shallow end for the kids to splash around in. There is a small children’s play area inside with toys, games, arts and crafts which kept our kids occupied for hours, and allowed the parents to have some peace during mealtimes. One issue I found with this setup however was that there was no fencing between the pool and the play area/bar – often our 2yo would go barrelling towards the pool with nothing to stop him falling in. I would suggest that for safety’s sake that they look at putting up some sort of child-safe barrier here.

The beach on the resort is pretty, with a lovely view across a sheltered wave-free lagoon towards a forested island and some stunning sunsets. However, it is not a great swimming spot. Despite the imported sand, there is some sharp coral, a steep descent into deep water and it is silty to the point that you can’t see the bottom. Whilst it is possible to swim, practically speaking for young children or non-swimmers it is not ideal beyond splashing around at the edge. If you are looking for a good swimming beach you do have the option of hiring the on-site Outrigger, whose driver will take you to a beautiful island for 2 hours with some amazing coral and snorkelling opportunities. We were told that there are often sightings of Turtles and Dugongs around here, however we were not fortunate enough during our trip to see them – plenty of fish though! There are better beaches around the island, and one of the best is at Eton – around a 30 minute drive from the resort. You have the option of taking a tour (which also takes in the beautiful Blue Lagoon) or self-driving. We hired a vehicle, and if you have the confidence to do so I would highly recommend doing this. The road in and out is unsealed and a bit bumpy, and some of the roads around the island are poorly maintained, but other than that driving here is relatively easy and the roads are uncrowded. We also loved having the flexibility to go where we wanted on our own timings, which when you have young kids is a bonus. Another great spot to drive to is the Mele Cascades – about 40 minutes to get out there, and then another 20 minutes of a relatively arduous climb, but well worth it to swim in the beautiful natural cascade pools. If you get the chance, I would also recommend that you swing past the Tanna Coffee café near the falls on the way back for a refreshment and chat with the friendly owners.

Other than the pool and beach on the resort there is also a small playground with swings and slide, plenty of buckets and spades and a large trampoline, which all the kids of all ages spent many hours on. You also have the option to sign out snorkelling gear, aqua shoes and lifejackets and take out one of the kayaks across the lagoon – ideal for the adults and older kids. The daily free bus transfer into Port Vila (about 30 minutes away) is also a great facility, and it is worth doing this at least once to stock up in the markets and grab some lunch or pasties next to the harbour (although TBH one trip is probably sufficient). There is on-site entertainment a few evenings a week – the highlights of which are the fire dancers and the Fatumanu Kastom dancers/musicians. All up, there is plenty to keep the kids occupied and the adults relaxed for at least a week – although by the end of our week the kids were starting to get a little bored.

The bungalows are, as many have already mentioned, spacious, clean and modern with good facilities. There are 1-bed and 2-bed options – both types of bungalows are the same size, with a larger bedroom in the former. Bungalows 4-8 are on the beachfront with the best views (although bungalow 4 is right next to the bar/restaurant so has the least privacy). The lounge room has AC, with ceiling fans in the bedrooms (needed during the summer season). There is a small mini bar, a kettle with tea/coffee and a TV and DVD player which is tuned into Australian terrestrial channels. Not that you’re likely to spend much time in the bungalow, but when you do it has all you need. Some have mentioned lack of shelving space in the bathroom, but that is a small issue. We also found that there is not a huge amount of hanging/drawer space in the bedrooms either – but there are additional drawers in the lounge for clothes if required. One criticism I did have was with the shower in our room – it was very difficult to get the water to a good temperature, which is important with reluctant kids – the temperature would vary from very hot to very cold, and we had to constantly move between the two extremes. We did speak to the management about this, and this is a result of the dedicated gas water heaters. The housekeeping is really good – the ladies who come round are friendly, efficient and quick and I could not fault them – every day they cleared our bungalow of sand, brought us fresh towels and made our beds – what more could you ask for!

The food on the resort was of a consistently high standard, with some exceptions - although I would not go so far as some of the previous reviewers have in terms of singling it out as amazing. On the whole, Vanuatu is not a ‘foodie’ destination, and with the exception of a few higher-end French restaurants the choice of cuisine on the islands is limited. In that sense, I have little doubt that the quality of what you get at the Aquana is high by Vanuatu standards. This fact was underlined to us during our last night here when the Prime Minister of Vanuatu was seated at the table next to us entertaining a foreign delegation! By international standards however, I found a lot of what was served to be above average at best – particularly in light of the prices paid. For example, we paid over $40 for 14 garlic prawns – expensive by any standards, and certainly unthinkable for anyone on a local wage. Marcel has certainly put a lot of effort into creating a diverse menu, and there are some standouts in there – we particularly enjoyed the Melanesian Curry. Some of the options on the menu were less impressive however, particularly some of the children’s options, which whilst still expensive were uninspiring and oversalted. We would have liked to have tried more, but the prohibitive costs of eating all our meals here meant that we had to be selective. The isolation of the resort however meant that in most cases we had no other options. The breakfasts are included, and you get the option of cereal, fruit and toast along with a cooked main - but if you are a vegetarian or unable to eat bacon then the few remaining breakfast options get a little ‘samey’ after a week. Overall I would rate the quality of the food around a 7/10, but the value around 5/10.

The service on the resort from the management all the way down was warm and friendly to a tee, and nothing was too much trouble. From arranging food for our arrival to making packed breakfasts for our departure we were treated like family. Small touches like having our dinner table moved onto the sand to get a better view of the (amazing) fire dancers, arranging our car hire, through to the cute amuse bouches and floral decorations at mealtimes and the staff learning all of our names we were made to feel like we were getting 5-star-plus service throughout our stay. The wait staff were attentive but not over-bearing and all clearly have been well trained and enjoy their work. The staff manning reception were happy to go the extra mile to help out and advise, and everyone was clearly proud of their country and were more than happy to have a friendly chat.

Last and not least, the nannies. The fact that the nannies have received such glowing praise was one of the deciding factors in us choosing this resort – in fact for us opting for Vanuatu at all. Whilst we did not expect them to provide proxy childcare for us, we did have some pre-expectations of what services they would provide. Not wanting to be too controversial here, but to be honest we were a little disappointed. Whilst some of the nannies were clearly more attentive than others, we did often find that for parts of the day they were either unavailable or idly ensconced in group chats and not focussing on the children. Don’t get me wrong, they would equally spend time playing with the kids, doing arts and crafts and sitting with them on the beach or trampoline – but often I would then watch as their attention would drift as they ended up doing their own drawings or crafts for example whilst my 2yo ran off once again in the direction of the pool or the sea. On a number of occasions when I had left my children with the nannies I would then see one or both of them wandering alone and unattended, and I started to lose trust that they would be entirely safe. What was particularly unacceptable for me was that on one occasion I noticed a nanny who had been assigned to solely look after a 5-year-old whilst her parents left the resort had left her alone in the swimming pool without supervision for a few minutes. After seeing that I knew that we could not do the same. They do state that the parents are ultimately responsible for the safety of the child and knowing their whereabouts on the resort, but it would only take one incident to completely undermine the purpose of these nannies and destroy the reputation of this resort. Management take notice – you have worked hard to build this place up and you need to ensure that complacency does not start to creep in. For this reason I was considering marking you down to a 3-star review, but given the passion and hard work and the great job you are doing running this place otherwise I have given you the benefit of the doubt and I am sure that this is an issue that can be rectified.

All in all, despite the few gripes outlined above we all had a fantastic holiday at the Aquana. Vanuatu is a beautiful, unspoilt archipelago and an ideal location for a family holiday. The local NI-Vatu people are some of the friendliest people we have met, and are rightly proud of their country. Vanuatu is still a developing country, and the infrastructure here is nowhere near as developed as that in say Fiji or Thailand for example – but that is part of the charm of coming here. The Aquana is a relatively new addition to Efate, and the owners have done wonders in transforming an isolated stretch of mangroves into a lovely resort and injecting well-needed funds into the local village economy. With a little more focus to tighten up the areas outlined above this has the potential to be somewhere truly great. Would we go back? Maybe – we certainly see the attraction of doing so, but I would perhaps wait until our kids are a bit older and more sensible! If however you are looking for a relaxing and unpretentious family holiday I have little reservation in recommending the Aquana Beach resort.

Room Tip: Bungalows 4-8 are on the beach - #4 is right next to bar/restaurant.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
14 Thank MattSharpe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Korean first
Coolangatta, Australia
Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you want to be left alone you will be, if you want attention you will get it. I love this place, we took out two boys 12 and 9 and they loved it. We canoed and ate and were totally entertained. We loved ALL the staff members and the food. We made some friends there too and had a couple of late nights enjoying ourselves with new friends while our boys slept and we felt totally safe about them running around as there is help everywhere. We enjoyed the eaton beach outing.. we enjoyed everything. The owners are lovely family people caring and very knowledgeable about the country. MAke sure you take surf shoes as the ground can be sharp in the water from shells. We were so happy to have ours as there is lots of broken coral and we had much freedom because we had our shoes :)
Just a note about the country itself... I recommend taking charcoal tabs, panadol and medical supplies (we used all of it) to this country and being careful with hand washing etc, our 9 year old became dreadfully ill probably from germ from a trip into town and gastro can be common so just be a bit careful about that and realise its a bit similar to bali in that aspect. He also got a nasty cut on one of our trips so he needed the supplies we took and let me tell you supplies in that country are rare!!!

Room Tip: get the villas on the water so glorious!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank josephinie
Maroochydore, Australia
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We made a last minute booking for an 8 night stay at Aquana for my husband's birthday with our 3 children aged 6, 4 and 16 months based on what I had read here on Tripadvisor _ i was a little tentative as I thought there website just looked okay but I was not disappointed.

From my initial contact with Fabienne to ask a few questions through to booking she could not have been more helpful... and this carried over throughout our whole 8 day stay.

I'll have to write this in dot points or I will go on and on...

* Rooms are huge and very comfortable. Big enough for all 5 of us easily.
* Housekeeping best of any resort we have ever stayed at. The rooms were absolutely spotless and serviced quickly each day
* Nannies - this was a big help for us with a 16 month old toddler who does not like to sit still. Our older 2 also loved looking for crabs and jumping on the trampoline with the nannies and asked to play with them pretty much the whole time we were there. You can also arrange for a nanny to accompany you out of the resort on tours etc. We also left our kids at the resort while we went out on a bike ride and also took the stand up paddle boards out for a few hours to explore the neighbouring islands. This is something I never thought I would do... leave my kids in a foreign country with people they didn't know!!!
* Fabienne, Marcel, Rita and Hugo the owners - such lovely people. You really feel like you are guests in their house. Hugo wandering around with his beautiful German Shepherd more than happy to stop for half an hour and have a chat. Fabienne and Marcel have their two young children living there too, it was great for kids to get to know them and play each day.
* Daily bus service into Port Vila is great. They gve you a mobile phone to take so you can call back to the resort for any reason. The road is bumpy but we loved it.
* Location is remote and quiet and just beautiful. The sunsets are amazing
* Snorkelling off the 2 nearby islands (kayak out there or go by outrigger) is AMAZING. My husband and I saw a Dugong and Turtle. We have dived in many great places in the world and I can say this is pretty much up there with the best yet. Untouched and teeming with fish.

The only negatives I have are...
* The ground is all gravel. Hugo is keeping it this way, he says he wants it to remain all natural but for kids it's not great. It's very hard under foot, dusty and not suitable for running around. My 16 month old fell over so many times and came home with cuts all over his face. A grass area is much needed. They do have a sandy man made area with play equipment but it isn't shaded at all. Around the bungalows is all gravel.
*Swimming is also really really average from the resort - you do need to take Kayaks, Paddleboards etc a fair way out to be able to swim or snorkel which was ok for us but it did mean that our kids couldn't come as it was too far out for them and the tides dictate when they can take you out on the outrigger to the neighbouring islands - unfortunately during our stay it was too late in the day for us to take our tired little ones out (returning back at 6pm in the dark).
Meals are also expensive (but excellent) we spent more on our meals and drinks than we did on the 8 nights accommodation! We took a few trips to the supermarket for snacks for kids and out for lunch most days but all of our breakfasts and dinners were had at the resort.
* Cultural show was a let down... 2 hours!! Sorry to be rude but it was good for the first 30 min but that was enough. Felt bad for the performers when people started walking away and up to the bar etc. Fire dancers were excellent on another night though.

Would I go back - yes and we very much hope to do so. Thank you agin to the lovely owners and their staff. Thanks also to Valerie for our French lessons at breakfast :)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank explorer79
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After much research for our long awaited, relaxing, somewhere for the kids to have fun but check in with mum and dad whenever they please 2 week family holiday...we hit the jackpot!

This holiday was based on previous reviews on tripadvisor. If your looking for a relaxing, rejuvenating holiday (even with kids - ours aged 3, 4 & 6) with excellent food, wonderful caring staff and a management team who work as a family to ensure you a top family holiday, then this is the place for you.

Tears....there were plenty when it was time to leave. But, we are discussing when we will next return!

Thank you Fabienne, Marcel, Hugo, Rita for our most memorable trip. We look forward to more, along with more great meals, cocktails and maybe another fish or two!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was my first visit to vanuatu.... we are usually a fiji family ..... i travelled with 70 year old parents & 2 boys.
Aquana is 30 minutes away from town down a bumpy road with a gorgeous beach... now if you are looking for a big hotel & swimming pool don't come here. There is a pool but the ocean is your pool.

From the moment we arrived the children(2 x9 yr olds) were off on adventures, from nature walks to trampolining, canoeing building fires & toasting marshmallows swimming making friends and having the best time ever they particularly loved all the nannies but especially sophie the children were always active "Happy children equals happy parents".....

Fabiene marcel rita & hugo have this boutique little place with amazing staff, great food nothing was a problem always fresh locally sourced mostly organic produce.

Fabiene was especially knowledgable on tours etc. My son was also stung by a bee & they were onto it before i even realised the event had occurred.

I loved the nothing was a problem attitude and we had a fabulous 8 day stay..... We left aquana to stay at the holiday inn vanuatu for 4 nights & we missed aquana terribly....

We are hoping to go back next year... And i would highly recommend a holiday here ..

Room Tip: we stayed in a double oceanfront & i highly recommend it for a family, but its such a small plac...
1 Thank cassmaroubra
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We have just returned after spending a heavenly 7 nights at Aquana with our boys aged 10 and 12. It was the perfect destination for a family with children and one of the most relaxing holidays I've had.

First I have to comment on the amazing nannies or 'youth workers' as my boys prefer to call them. My kids are older and do not need to be 'looked after' but the nannies were amazing for facilitating activities and keeping them happy and engaged. They are independent boys but they loved having someone on stand-by to suggest a game of volley-ball, a kayaking trip, snorkelling, a ball game in the pool, some weaving or a game of cards or board-game.

All the other guests had kids who were friendly and lovely. It was a small enough resort for the kids to get to know each other and make friends. The boys loved being able to wander around and play games with the other kids. There was so much to do. And when all the kids were exhausted at the end of the day they would lie on the trampoline in the dark and chat to each other, tell jokes, etc. They ranged in age from 4-13 but they all got on well.

I love the fact that Aquana is such an intimate family resort. The culture of the place clearly comes from Fabienne and Marcel who are such kind, decent, friendly, welcoming people. Nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to make your holiday special. They recruit wonderful staff and train them well and clearly treat them very well as everyone who works there is exceptional.

This creates a positive, optimistic and relaxed holiday atmosphere. All the guests are happy and sociable which makes for a lovely environment. We enjoyed chatting with familiar faces over breakfast and dinner. Everyone who stayed there was friendly and unpretentious. There are some more private tables and private pool chairs - so you could easily keep to yourself if you wanted to - but it is not really that kind of place.

Marcel is a FANTASTIC CHEF. My husband said that the beef was the best he has tasted in any restaurant in the world. He tried it 3 different ways during the course of the week. I loved the fish curry, the fish in banana leaf and the garlic prawns. The garden salad with smoked salmon was great for days when I needed something very light. The kids loved the fresh fruit in the mornings and the fruit fondue for dessert. Our 12 y.o. loved the pizza! One of our boys is gluten intolerant and there was lots of choice for him on the menu. We enjoyed a few lovely lunches at other venues and one evening meal at Eratap resort but Marcel's kitchen was by far the best in Vanuatu. We were delighted to experience the great variety of fresh and often organic fruit and vegetables that is produced by the fertile soil in Vanuatu. The portions were very generous and we sometimes shared dishes. Marcel's delicious amuse-bouches got each meal off to a lovely start!

The entertainment was excellent. We weren't expecting it so it was a lovely surprise. The fire dancers were exceptional, there was a lovely local band, we enjoyed a trivia night and the kids enjoyed roasting marshmallows on the fire. We were touched by the generosity of the resort when they gave away so may free massage vouchers on the trivia night.

Which leads to the massage - it was excellent!

The rooms were spotlessly clean and were cleaned every day. The level of hygiene was exceptional.

The rooms had comfortable beds, air-conditioning and fans. The decor was were simple but perfectly comfortable. It would have been nice to have a little more shelf space in the bedrooms and in the bathroom - but having said that we managed fine with the shelves that were available and the lounge room was spacious. With so much going on outside we really only spent time in our rooms to sleep and shower. We had a lovely veranda with a view over the water.

The location was beautiful. It is close enough to Port Villa to have easy access to the attractions - yet far enough away to be quiet and secluded. We never heard a sound at night. No noisy nightclubs or drunk tourists. It was very peaceful. The resort is set on the edge of a bay and the land around it has been cleared of mangroves. We had a tranquil view over the bay to a lush green island. I enjoyed reading my book lying on a sun lounge at the water's edge looking out at the island. The water is incredibly clean and unpolluted. There is some silt in the bay area but 300m away you will find perfect crystal clear water for snorkelling. The gardens around the resort and still being developed but there were lots of trees for shade and enough shrubs in front of bungalow to provide privacy.

Fabienne organised for Janet to take me on a walking tour of the village beside the resort. It was beautiful and very special to be able visit with a local. Janet took me to the school and church, pointed out her own home and the home of the Village Chief and a home building a marquee for a wedding. She told me a lot about village life and it was a pleasure to spend time in her company.

The resort had lots of equipment for water sports. We forgot to pack reef shoes and we were able to borrow them. They had kayaks, an outrigger, snorkelling equipment, etc. We travelled to the localislands by outrigger on our first day and got our bearings. We went back a few more times on the kayaks and snorkelled at a different spot each time. The water is crystal clear with undamaged pristine coral and lovely fish life.

The resort gave easy access to lots of activities. We did day trips most days and had many fantastic experiences exploring the island. The reception staff booked trips/cars for us. They gave excellent advice regarding the proposed trips and packed a picnic lunch (incl gluten free sandwiches) when we were visiting venues that didn't have cafes. The entire family and loved Eton Beach and the tarzan swing at the Blue Lagoon which is close to Eton beach. We spent one day on an Eco tour to the waterfall at Montemarte (another tarzan swing for boy heaven!), the boys loved the bat cave behind one of the waterfalls there. The Eco tour was also interesting because we drove through acres of cattle farm and saw the pristine environment that produces such beautiful beef. Montmarte also has a seminary. Cascade Falls provided an exciting day of abseiling in a magnificent setting. We snorkelled at Hideaway Island - WOW! What incredible fish life! My husband had a few lovely dives at Mele Bay. The boys loved the Zip Line and we enjoyed the summit gardens, essential oil making and lovely cafe with magnificent views beside the zipline. We hired a car one day and drove around the island. The north side of the island is magnificent - so lush and green and much less developed (not that any of it is too developed). We met lovely people going through their daily existence of knocking coconuts from trees, collecting fruit and vegetables for markets, selling on road-side stalls, etc We met beautiful people who happily posed for photos. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Aquana provides a warm, friendly, safe, down-to-earth, relaxed, family environment with great food and fun activities in a beautiful setting. It is intimate and personal in style. We loved it and we look forward to a return trip in the future.

THANK YOU to Fabienne, Marcel, Hugo, Rita, Rose and all the lovely staff and nannies. You should all be very proud of the beautiful experience you have created at Aquana.

7 Thank Samhainn22
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Well we have just got back from 7 nights at Aquana Beach Resort ( which wasnt long enough!) I travelled with my 2 children 9 and 5 and my 70 year old parents. My children and I have been to Vanuatu once before and stayed at Eratap beach resort which was fantastic. So our expectations were high returning. Wow all our expectations were met and more. Aquana is not far from Eratap but a nice distance from Port Vila. We stayed in a villa not quite on the waterfront which really wasnt a problem because you could still see the water from our front veranda. The villas are great just the right size ( you don't spend much time other than sleeping in them). They are very clean and serviced daily ( even your bed is made everyday!) A little more storage in the bathroom would have been nicer but not a real problem. Also another recommendation for management would be an outside tap near the entrance to the villa or even and outside shower. The sand seemed to always get tracked into the villas, so somewhere to just wash off would be great.
Well now to talk about the food! Marcel you are an amazing chef and we couldn't complain about anything we ate. The seafood was so fresh and delicious.The menu is huge considering the size of the kitchen. Some of the meals were huge so by the end of the stay we would share our dishes between the adults. The kids menu was great too plenty to choose from. We also enjoyed snacks beside the pool - milkshakes, smoothies and popcorn. We just loved the staff and special mention to Valerie, William, and Lily. We loved all of you and sorry have forgotten all there names.
The other amazing thing about Aquana is the Nannies. From the time we arrived our kids were swept away to play games or just play on the sand. These ladies are just lovely and would take my kids out kayaking, coconut boat making, weaving or just plain swimming in the pool. The first day my son just played in the sand and one of the nannies just sat with him and built sand castles. Not once did I worry about where my children were because I knew there would be a nanny with them. It was very sad to leave them behind.
We did a few excursions which Aquana organised one to Eton Beach and Blue Lagoon. We just loved Eton beach and could have stayed all day. One of the staff Anna came with us and set out lunch on a white table cloth and stood and waved away the flies until we had finished. I would highly recommend this trip. We also went on the outrigger to one of the islands. Here we were about to snorkel and saw beautiful fish and bright blue starfish. We just loved this trip. We also went to Mele Waterfalls which were also amazing- and total must on any trip to Port Vila.
I could write forever about Aquana I still feel like I am on a high. My kids absolutely had a ball, even my daughter said she preferred it to Eratap and I think for kids Aquana is better. For my parents first trip to Vanuatu they loved it too and will return. I planning on returning next year and for longer next time.
To finish off thank you to Hugo, Rita, Fabienne, Marcel and Rose. You guys are amazing and make the place magic. We felt like we were part of your family while staying with you. What also got me was you all came out to say goodbye when we were leaving with hugs and kisses. You are very special people and keep up the good work and hopefully see you again next year!!!

Room Tip: Even if you don't get a waterfront Vila it doesnt matter you still get waterviews from the 2nd r...
3 Thank betty3125