“P@O tour march 6th 2013”

U-Power Zego Sea Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive your own Zego Sports Craft on our famous guided high speed water tour. Start your tour with a few safety & driving tips before heading through the main Port Vila anchorage. Following your tour guide, cruise around Iririki & Ifira Islands heading out of the harbour on your sea exploration. Ploughing through the waves towards Paradise Cove for a short relaxing swim, keeping your eyes open for dolphins, turtles and maybe even a dugong.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Ha
The most awesome time booked this tour on my cruise personlizer and am definately so happy to have been able to see port vila by water our guide was so professional and easy going he took us all over the harbour doing dounuts and then out into the big deep blue sea........again an awesome tour and well worth the money thankyou so much zego wave rider tours....cheers and hopefully i can come back to do it all again someday in the near future....

All reviews
"iririki island"
"quad bikes"
"crystal clear water"

Reviewed February 28, 2013

thanks for a great day out on the water. i would suggest this to anyone water person or not you will have fun..crew very good and helpful. thanks again

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Hi team..........this week I went on the P&O Pacific Dawn from Australia to
Vanuatu. As part of the cruise my friends and I did a Upower Jet Ski tour.

I really wanted to make special mention to a young lady who conducted our
tour, I think her name was FiFi or Vny, she told me that she has only been working
there a year.

I did give her and the team a tip and would have given more if I had it on
me.

I was EXTREMELY impressed with her professionalism and the way she conducted
herself as she spoke to us as a group.

If you have a Staff Award for Customer Service I would have no problem in
supporting this award going to Fi Fi / Vny.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We have just returned from our cruise and before we left I booked my husband and myself to ride the Zegos. As the morning arrived I was a little nervous to be driving one myself but it was amazing and as I gained confidence I started to go faster, still taking bends was scary i tended to slow down a bit. By the end though I wasn't braking so much on the bends, it was lots of fun and we will be back in Vila in September and will again book the Zego.

Tania