“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paradise Cove Restaurant

Paradise Cove Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Port Vila
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol
Description: *** Please note our annual seasonal closure from 16th January to 23rd March 2017. We are sorry for the inconvenience it may cause *** Under an iconic traditional roof celebrating the Melanesian architecture, the restaurant serves the best fresh local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean touch. Please note that the access by boat is strictly limited.
melbourne
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

What a find! We stayed an easy 20 min walk away at Vale Vale and it became our families favourite. The staff here are fantastic, friendly and efficient. The restaurant is open air and the best seating is in the pavilion looking out over the bay. The food is sensational and the servings are generous. The teenagers loved the free wi if and the chess table.

• Visited September 2013

Sydney
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxed, Friendly and Great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We ate at PCR restaurant about 6 times whilst holidaying in Vanuatu.
Food was very good, with really friendly staff.
The specials are worth a try. I particularly liked the Coconut Crab and also the Veal.
Menu isn't huge, but portions are good. View from the lower terrace out over the Bay is beautiful.
We will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“New Owners & a Nice Touch of TLC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was fortunate to be in Vanuatu (again) in December ,this time alone, so a quick bus trip from my villa in Vale Vale at Pango to Paradise cove saw me arrive in time for a great Sunset & Happy hour.
I had been to the bar before as it is well patronised by locals & tourists and is in a great location.
I had my tusker Beer on the Jetty watching the sun set ... priceless. I then decided to go back to the bar for another drink and made conversation with another couple on the beach only to find that it was actually the new owners. They went out of their way to make me feel welcome and offered for me to try some new NZ wines as I opted for the Garlic prawns which were delicious. As it was quiet they offered me a free ride back to my Villa with the staff.
When I went to pay my bill to my surprise they had not charged me for the wine which was both unexpected and much appreciated.
I will definitely return again when I bring the family on holiday mid year. They were planning to do some renovations so I am keen to see the results next time and look forward to some great service and TLC.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank IanF23melbourne
Port Vila, Vanuatu
“Great little place in a brilliant position”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

What a lovely spot! a little out of town but well worth the journey. Sunset cocktails and good service. We prefer down by the water but the service may not be as good due to distance from the kitchen.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank 879VICH
“Favourite place to eat in Port Vila”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Food was amazing, especially the crab on special. Cocktails were delicious. Amazing view. Definitely our favourite restaurant to visit in Port Vila

1 Thank Jem1705