Our 7 day holiday at breakas was fantastic the staff were extremely helpful, all tour bookings and self guided trip advice that was given was spot on, without there assistance our island experience would have missed the gloss. Our room was a perfect addition to the island experience and very well designed for the warm climate, the room was not air conditioned and although I was initially concerned it may have been to warn it was no problem each night we experienced a perfect light ocean breeze, very comfortable and no TV, the missing TV I did not miss. Food at the resort was great quality both dinner and breakfast very nice. Each night the resort had entertainment arranged anything from island dancers to local bands, very well organized. The location of the resort is about 35mins walk from town (yes we walked it) however jumping on the local island bus system will have you there in 5 mins, no problem with transport around town because no matter were you are the buses find you and at 150VT per person to travel anywhere around town it's super affordable to use. I really have to thank Roy for the great 'out of town' advice, our self guided tour of the islands north was great, real nice location to travel through and the local were super happy to greet you and have a chat. Another special thanks to Dave the man who kept us entertained at night and went out of his way to allow us to experience local island cava bar. Thanks Breakas for a great time was fantastic experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila