My wife and I stayed here in late November and had a very relaxing stay. The service was great, good food (although a bit pricey the breakfast is included and was very good). The beach and pool are both great, with free snorkel and fin hire from reception you can swim out to the reef. The rooms are nice and spacious, with excellent showers. The only downsides were the lack of airconditioning - but the fan is pretty good so kept us cool enough - and the loud lizards that make strange bird-like sounds in the middle of the night. They keep the mozzies away though (which is just as well because the mosquito net doesn't fit the bed).
The wifi is pretty good, although the signal was not strong in the room (ours was back from the water, presume those closer to the water had better signal). I'd recommend getting the TelstaBroadband deal, not the hotel one. The TelSat was $40 for 1GB, vs the other one which was based on time - you can also use it on multiple devices.
We had a very nice massage on site and the tour of the village was worthwhile. Overall is was a great place to stay. Would also recommend a trip to the Cascade Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila