We wanted to get away and that is exactly what Breakas offers, the staff are very friendly and always saying hello.
Accommodation was clean and well presented, with a King-size bed and an overhead fan for sleeping, and the outdoor shower was a nice novelty. Like others have said the middle of the resort is the best if you can get it as you are away from the noise of either the bar, the road or the village.
The restaurant (breakfast, lunch & dinner) plus the bar menu had a very good range of dishes at reasonable prices.
The bar, pool area, paths etc. were kept clean and tidy all day and security helps with getting a bus or making sure you are safe out the front of the resort
For relaxing there are outdoor lounges, hammocks, umbrellas, beach pillows etc. and a beautiful infinity pool - note you can really only swim at high tide otherwise there is too much coral.
Nightly entertainment was good and had variety but be aware if you go for dinner and a show it may be better to eat/order late as they can get 'overbooked' early and you may wait a while for your food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila