Definitely a boutique resort! It doesn't allow children under 15 years, so not the place to go if you have kids, but a really great resort if you want to spoil yourself a bit.
The rooms are fantastic, very well tended and perfect in every detail. They aren't big, but there was more than enough space for the two of us. And I really loved the "almost-outside" shower and the semicircular bathroom. We had a garden bungalow and we quite enjoyed staying in the lush tropical garden.
The location is amazing, with a large coral beach, that is not so commonly found in Efate, the see is shallow over the reef, so keep track of the tides if you want a good swim or snorkeling. The common area with reception, cafe and restaurant is all around the swimming pool and right on the beach and there are plenty of comfy chairs, umbrellas and hammocks all around. In the evening the dinner tables are all set around the pool too, so if you want you can eat directly on the beach with only the stars above you.
And the food is really good.
We especially enjoyed the Melanesian feast even if we don't like much these touristic events: the food was really worth it, the price reasonable and the show not too cheeky.
Service is great, people are kind and helpful and the owner very friendly.
There is wifi internet, but isn't free and a bit pricey (there is room for improvement here!).
The resort is about 20 min from port vila, with a road that can be rough, but minibuses pass almost continuously and we didn't have any problem to go out and come back.
I definitely recommend this resort, the perfect place for a relaxing and great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst swaying palms fringed on it's own private beach, Breakas Beach Resort is an intimate 3.5 Star tropical resort in a 5 star location for adults only welcoming guests over the age of 15 years. Enhanced by individual garden & beachfront Fares (Bungalows), Breakas Beach Resort is the ultimate relaxed "feet in the sand" beach holiday. Slip into a world of tranquility. The Resort features a stunning 22 metre infinity pool which falls into the horizon of the Pacific Ocean. The natural beauty of a private cove on the Pango peninsular provides an unrivalled backdrop in Port Vila. Fares (Bungalows) are scattered along the shoreline and throughout manicured tropical gardens ensuring privacy, intimacy and seclusion. With spectacular views to Port Vila's best surfing beach break, the restaurant provides a unique setting for a unique dining experience. The executive chef has created one of the finest menus using fresh, local produce, seafoods and world class Santo beef and we are famous for our beachside dining with stars above and sand underfoot.... It does not get much better than this. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Hotel Port Vila
- Breakas Beach Resort Vanuatu Port Vila