“Business needs some work.”

Club Hippique Adventure Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 10 mins from Port Vila situated between panoramic hills and a blue water lagoon. We have over 600 acres of coconut plantations, rain forests, waterfalls and white sandy beaches to explore. With more than 50 horses and Ponies, we promise to find a horse that suites you.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have grown up on farms and trained horses with natural horsemanship for many years. The horses were poorly looked after with 3 out of our 5 horses for the tour limping with lame poorly maintained hooves. When this was brought to the guides and owners attention, the comment was "they'll be fine". They were stubborn and non responsive with the girls on the tour having great difficulty to control the horses which took the enjoyment away from the ride a bit. The guides were knowledgeable in the country but quite harsh on the animals.

The ride was good through the open paddocks and got to eat some of the local wild apples. The waterfall we swam at was excellent and the lunch was great. This part is highly recommended.

All reviews
"my partner"
in 9 reviews
"return journey"

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We had a lovely time on the 2hr rainforest ride. Halfway through it my son started feeling sick (too much sun perhaps?) and one of the guides and another lady on the tour took him back for us. When we arrived back I was happy to see that he had been given some cold water. I missed out on swimming with the horses but my husband did and said it was amazing. Despite feeling sick, my son says this was his favourite part of our holiday. The horses were really placid, so you felt safe and the guides were lovely and had a chat with everyone at some point during the ride. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I only did the 2 hour rainforest ride as I was travelling on my own a nd the weather was a bit unsettled and I had not ridden for many years so wasn't sure if I'd be up for a day but it was good value for money and I got to experience a beautiful ride with a pleasant and friendly local guide who filled me in on many things we saw as we rode. He also helped me with riding tips to improve my journey on the horse and I did get to canter a few times which was fantastic through the rainforest and you end up riding bareback into the sea with your horse for a swim afterwards fantastic experience!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Yep, well ... I'm a non-horsey person. I was dragged along to this tour by my best friend. I have to admit, I freaked at first because they put me on a horse which liked to go faster than I was comfortable with. Although, all in all, once I was settled, it was a nice experience. I guess I can say I've ridden a horse now. Plus, it was very cool being able to swim with the horse.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Trail rides were great, I always like to go for a ride whenever I'm on holiday. My husband came along, he has not really ridden before and he really enjoyed it. There are horses for all levels. As an experienced rider I often find these kinds of trail rides a little slow, but the views were lovely and the highlight was the chance to swim our horses at the end.
We were also lucky enough to choose the day of a Sri Lankan feast at the Club itself, so we decided to stay and indulge! the food was amazing! they even organised our return transfer back to our hotel to take us later so we could stay for the meal!