“Friday night fireshow”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Beach Bar

The Beach Bar
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Port Vila
Cuisines: Bar, Pizza, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A great place to hang out for the day. The Beach Bar is famous for its wood fire pizzas, but offers a large choice of alternatives as well. The kids just love playing on the beach with all the free water toys while Mum & Dad relax in the beer garden. Sit back and enjoy the stunning sunsets over Mele Bay whilst enjoying a cold beer or glass of wine. Keep an eye out for the special "Friday Night Fire Dancing" evenings, Tuesday Movie nights on Port Vila's biggest screen, right on the beach and our Sunday Sessions starting with live music from 1pm followed by our great new show "Sunday Kustam Karnival" where Bank's Snake Dancers meet our talented Circus Performers". Something for everyone at The Beach Bar!
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Friday night fireshow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We arrived at five, watched a beautiful sunset whilst drinking a few Tuckers (local lager), ate good pizza and viewed an excellent show, left after 4 hours. Book and a table it is very popular

Visited June 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Fire show fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Friendly staff and amazing wood fire pizzas (comparable to some of the best we have found in Melbourne). The fire show which is on Friday night was fantastic, bookings are essential if you would like a table on Friday or Sunday nights when the shows are on. I was extremely disappointed to find out what the fire boys were paid for each show given the place was packed full of tourists to see them.

• Visited July 2014
Melbourne
“Nice location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place has promise, sandy floored bar right on the water. Food was average, ok, but not amazing.

Visited April 2014
Coolum Beach, Australia
“Beach Bar love”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had such a great time at the beach bar we had to come back several times. Friendly staff with lots of personality and great service. The food was great and came out quickly. The Australian hosts were very welcoming and made our dinning experience one to remember. I highly recommend this amazing place!

• Visited July 2014
Kingscliff, Australia
“Friday Night Fire Show Great Fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

I spent my 40th birthday night here watching the fire show. It was a great performance and the group of people I was with thoroughly enjoyed it. We tried to book a table on the morning but because it is so popular it was booked out so we sat on the sand area with towels. We actually had the best view out of anyone. I would suggest if you know you are going to go to the show to book a table at least the day before as it is quite popular. If you get there early say around 4:30 or 5 your food shouldn't take long. When you purchase food you are advised that it could take up to an hour which was fine with me. We ordered when the fire show started and our food was sent out within ten minutes. My children had the time of their life playing on the giant inflatable slide in the water out the front of the restaurant. The wood fired pizzas are awesome! I ordered a vegetable curry with rice and it was fine. They also have a circus act on a Sunday which my 21 year old daughter and 9 year old daughter went to and loved. I had a great time was glad I went. Tips - Get there early, book early and order your food as soon as you get there and enjoy the night!

• Visited June 2014