“Not as exciting as I expected, but fun”

Port Vila Parasailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Parasail 70-80 meters in the air while enjoying the breathtaking views of Port Vila harbour and marine life. No experience is necessary... our professional crew will guide you through your parasail flight. Your flight will last 8 to 10 minutes and your landing will be soft and dry as you are reeled back to our state-of-the-art parasailing vessel. It's a perfect family activity! SAFE! FUN!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not as exciting as I expected, but fun”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We took our young adult sons because it looked like great fun watching others from our room. They were going out near the island across from irirriki, but our trip stayed within the harbor area just going around in the port Vila area over and around boats. This was still not too bad and my sons encouraged the operators to dunk me in the water, as I braced myself to go into the ocean ,thankfully they only dunked my feet in the ocean before taking me up again. Each ride is only 10 mins but probably enough. The operators were very friendly. A little let down after the exciting jet ski ride the day before.

1 Thank Lexie8

New Zealand
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great fun, give it a go.”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

You get good value for your 6000 vatu (on sale directly from the source), no less than 8 minutes.
You don't need to know what you are doing it's safe and the guys are welll organised.
If you suffer badly from motion sickness maybe take some meds before you go, it is really smooth but you do move around a bit.
There is a slght chance you could go in the water so don't take a valuable camera but if you have a spare or a waterproof one then take it up, you'll get some great shots.
For best value buy your ticket directly from the source on the waterfront, they are the cheapest.

Visited June 2011