“Value for money”
Review of Vanuatu Ecotours

Vanuatu Ecotours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You cannot get you closer to the indigenous people and nature of Vanuatu than with the country's undisputed experienced ecoman Pascal Guillet, owner - operator of Vanuatu Ecotours.He offers unique handcrafted, safe and personal walking, biking, river kayaking and waterfall tours throughout the archipelago in order for you to experience a way of life you only read about in National Geography.A extensive range of tours are available for families or professional trekkies at all fitness levels.
Reviewed March 13, 2014

One of the few shore tours that is value for money, very informative and the history being told was very interesting, scenery was excellent and the swim in the water fall was very welcoming in the humidity of the island, highly recommend this tour.

1  Thank DavidF420
in 14 reviews
"fantastic guide"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed March 6, 2014

My friends and i did the trip to lolalima falls in feb with Henri and Pascal, it was a spectacular day! Picked us up on time from hotel, were very friendly and informative. Got to literally climb the face of the waterfall, go into a limestone cave INSIDE the waterfall, swing off a rope into deep water and jump of high rocks. it was such a beautiful place and we got the most out of it because of our guides-wouldn't have felt safe climbing the waterfall or known about the cave if we just got a taxi to the site. at the end delicious fresh fruit was provided. it was my favourite tour we did in vanuatu (much better than buggy tours). while henri was leading us up the waterfall Pascal stayed down the bottom and picked out weeds that were growing in the waterfall, it is nice to see tour guides who care about the environment and who promote eco friendly tourism! FANTASTIC TOUR! thanks for the great day!

2  Thank Lizkemp93
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We booked a tour with Vanuatu Ecotours when our cruise ship went to Port Vila.
We did the walking tour with our guide Henri.
We walked in the forest passing in different villages and stopping at beautiful beaches.
We enjoyed it very much because it it a good way to see the island of the beaten track.
Great tour.

1  Thank Michel B
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Pascal, was very friendly and sociable with my girlfriend and I. He was also quite flexible with his schedule. We went on the ecotours river kayaking, and it was great.

Those waters are amazingly inviting. After jumping in, I didn't want to come out. We were quite tired that day, (as we had been kayaking the day before), but after a dip in the river, all my aches, pains and fatigue just went away.

His helper "Henry" was also quite friendly, warm and entertaining. The rope jump into the river is super fun. My only regret is that I didn't get to do it more! We also didn't get to see any turtles or sharks (much to my girlfriends joy as she is afraid of sharks) which was a bit disappointment to me, but we did see other very interesting and amazing types of flora and fauna. Pascal himself did not take us on the tour, but his guide Henry was quite good. I also definitely recommend to grab a pair of reef shoes before your trip, especially if you want to climb the tree and jump into the river on the rope.

Overall the trip was great fun and amazingly beautiful, relaxing, and refreshing. Will certainly be giving Pascal and ecotours another go the next time we are in Vanuatu!!
Thanks Pascal and Henry, hope to see you guys soon!!

2  Thank Fernando S