“Absolute Pampering”

Galavanting Goddess Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Definitely not for minor Princesses – this is an afternoon soiree for the Goddess.Designer fashion parade, and trend forecasts direct from Paris with fashion designer JoJo Vanuatu, the forecasts come from Paris but the garments are for real women.The heavenly foot and shoulder massage from the massage maestro will have you ready to imbibe in the sumptuous cocktails, while the high priestess of the high tea whips about with a never ending supply of freshly baked scones, cute little cucumber sandwiches, tropical fruits or whatever she fancies on the day.Float about on the coral reef, jump on a kayak, or if you are a bubbly sort you might prefer the freshly filled chemical free hot tub with your glass of champagne as Bert the Butler does his rounds with the fragrant face cloths.If you have had enough of the red carpet, take a stroll through the tropical garden or chill out on a lounger with your feet in the water as the tide goes out.Its barefoot glamorous and decadent – but not stiletto stuffy. Get the girls together and be a Galavanting Goddess.
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This had been organised for us by a very capable member of our large group of travellers, and I admit to not looking into it very thoroughly before I arrived, so really didn't know exactly what to expect. However, the reality exceeded any expectations I would have had. The day started when we were picked up by the very debonair Albert in white tails and top hat, ( who was our main cocktail maker and therefore essential to our great day), and then after the interesting ride to Paradise Cove we entered Jo and Rob's beautiful home. The setting is amazing, and most of us only moved from lounge, to pool, to massage chair to jacuzzi! All overlooking the beautiful blue sea. A couple of the more energetic members of the group did snorkel and kayak. We were able to select from a large range of delicious cocktails, and were served an absolutely delicious high tea. The shoulder and foot massages were wonderful and the pool was a great place to watch the fashion parade of Jo Jo's beautiful clothes. All the staff were great, they couldn't have looked after us any better. This is something very special, and don't think only for girls, we had four men in our group who enjoyed it as much as we did.

2  Thank Sharon P

Reviewed January 4, 2012

What a unique and unexpected experience in port Vila! I was unsure what to expect and very pleasently surprised by the Jo Jo Vanuatu experience. I felt like I was very fortunate to be part of my own private fashion parade whilst sipping Moët. I also came home with two gorgeous dresses straight from Paris!!! Congratulations Jo Jo and thank you for sharing your fashion world... I will be back!

3  Thank Pinsonsblog
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We were at JoJo Vanuatu Beach Club for the Galavanting Goddess Experience last Wednesday!!! My partner and I had an awesome time!!! It's an experience that anyone visiting Port Vila should have, both men and women.

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the fashion show, the massage and the wonderful hospitality of Jo and Rob and their wonderful butler, Albert! It was a first class experience.

As we opted for a full body massage, we stretched beyond the 3 hours and Jo, Rob and Albert were so nice to accomodate us and even took us back to our resort. Whilst waiting for my partner's massage to finish, I soaked up in the warm jacuzzi with an awesome view of the seas at Paradise Cove- Albert promptly served me cold towels to cool down and Jo even treated me to yet another complimentary glass of champagne!!! I just wish the experience was more than 3 hours to take it all in!!! Also awesome high tea spread and beautiful apparel designed by Jo!!!

We bummed into Jo and Rob again the day we were leaving Port Vila. They are such lovely people and definitely someone to keep in touch!

I definitely recommend this experience for any aspiring goddesses and gods who want a first class experience in Port Vila!

2  Thank Connieng2903
Reviewed November 4, 2011

JoJo, Albert, Kal and the team are amazing... My bestie was getting married and we decided to do this as a hen's afternoon....A must for anyone wanting to relax the afternoon away with a veiw to die for and a cocktail in hand.... The fashions are amazing and cocktails just as good:) Oh and the cucumber sandwichs were the best I have had.... Thanks again guys for a memory that will last a life time.... And Kal truley has magic fingers... Thanks again JoJo you are one of a kind xo

1  Thank GabrielleH82
Reviewed October 25, 2011

From the moment you step out onto the balcony of Jo Jo's and look out over the water, you know that the afternoon is going to be a magnificent experience. For all ten of us Galavanting Goddesses, it was a wonderful time enjoyed by all. Champagne, fashion, massage, spa and dancing, all shared with Jo Jo and her beautiful staff, what more could a girl want! I would highly recommend this to everyone. It was definitely the best thing I experienced in Vanuatu and I can't wait to go back again!

3  Thank Kaz135