“Awesome experience & wonderful hosts!!!”

Galavanting Goddess Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Definitely not for minor Princesses – this is an afternoon soiree for the Goddess.Designer fashion parade, and trend forecasts direct from Paris with fashion designer JoJo Vanuatu, the forecasts come from Paris but the garments are for real women.The heavenly foot and shoulder massage from the massage maestro will have you ready to imbibe in the sumptuous cocktails, while the high priestess of the high tea whips about with a never ending supply of freshly baked scones, cute little cucumber sandwiches, tropical fruits or whatever she fancies on the day.Float about on the coral reef, jump on a kayak, or if you are a bubbly sort you might prefer the freshly filled chemical free hot tub with your glass of champagne as Bert the Butler does his rounds with the fragrant face cloths.If you have had enough of the red carpet, take a stroll through the tropical garden or chill out on a lounger with your feet in the water as the tide goes out.Its barefoot glamorous and decadent – but not stiletto stuffy. Get the girls together and be a Galavanting Goddess.
Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome experience & wonderful hosts!!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We were at JoJo Vanuatu Beach Club for the Galavanting Goddess Experience last Wednesday!!! My partner and I had an awesome time!!! It's an experience that anyone visiting Port Vila should have, both men and women.

My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed the fashion show, the massage and the wonderful hospitality of Jo and Rob and their wonderful butler, Albert! It was a first class experience.

As we opted for a full body massage, we stretched beyond the 3 hours and Jo, Rob and Albert were so nice to accomodate us and even took us back to our resort. Whilst waiting for my partner's massage to finish, I soaked up in the warm jacuzzi with an awesome view of the seas at Paradise Cove- Albert promptly served me cold towels to cool down and Jo even treated me to yet another complimentary glass of champagne!!! I just wish the experience was more than 3 hours to take it all in!!! Also awesome high tea spread and beautiful apparel designed by Jo!!!

We bummed into Jo and Rob again the day we were leaving Port Vila. They are such lovely people and definitely someone to keep in touch!

I definitely recommend this experience for any aspiring goddesses and gods who want a first class experience in Port Vila!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank Connieng2903

Sale, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an afternoon of pampering”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

JoJo, Albert, Kal and the team are amazing... My bestie was getting married and we decided to do this as a hen's afternoon....A must for anyone wanting to relax the afternoon away with a veiw to die for and a cocktail in hand.... The fashions are amazing and cocktails just as good:) Oh and the cucumber sandwichs were the best I have had.... Thanks again guys for a memory that will last a life time.... And Kal truley has magic fingers... Thanks again JoJo you are one of a kind xo

Visited November 2011
1 Thank GabrielleH82
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a wonderful afternoon full of fun, fashion and friends”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

From the moment you step out onto the balcony of Jo Jo's and look out over the water, you know that the afternoon is going to be a magnificent experience. For all ten of us Galavanting Goddesses, it was a wonderful time enjoyed by all. Champagne, fashion, massage, spa and dancing, all shared with Jo Jo and her beautiful staff, what more could a girl want! I would highly recommend this to everyone. It was definitely the best thing I experienced in Vanuatu and I can't wait to go back again!

3 Thank Kaz135
of the Whitsundays
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Opulent and Indulgent...who wouldn't want to share in that?”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Met at our resort by a man in a luxurious white tuxedo and top hat, but not forgetting where we are...no shoes and a sarong! Served champagne while taking in the breath taking view of the coral reef in a stunning private tropical setting. We were treated to JOJO VANUATU's unique fashion show AND then a man with the most amazing biceps offered head, shoulder and feet massage....all whilst sipping on freshly made cocktails! I was giddy with the delight!! We were served a high tea .... and more champagne while we girls got down to business trying on and ohh ahhh-ing over Jo Jo's collection. As the afternoon kicked on, we kicked up our heels dancing and swimming. Sometimes at the same time! Treated like a Goddess for a day and put it all down to EXPERIENCE!

3 Thank Lizzie04
Wollongong, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Galavanting Goddess Experience”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

There is only one place in my opinion that is a must see and do in Vanuatu and that is Jo Jo's Galavanting Goddess Experience. From the time you are picked up at your resort by Bert and then taken to Jo Jo's breath taking home the experience is unforgettable. Champagne, high tea, fashion parade beyond compare, shoulder and foot massage, a quick dip or a relaxing spa, its all your choice. Jo Jo's clothes are amazing........the only problem is deciding on what to purchase as there are too many stunning garments to pick from. Ladies you might want to get an increase on your credit cards before going on your trip because once you try these clothes on you won't want to leave without them. I can't wait to return next year..... we love you Jo Jo.......Goddess Narelle - Sydney

4 Thank Narelle500