“Crazy!”

Wet N Wild Adventure Park
Ranked #7 of 61 things to do in Port Vila
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Wet 'n'Wild has now added some more exciting new attractions to the Adventure Park with a new longer, steeper more exhilarating zorb track and a 90m Slippery Water Slide, Human Slingshot Swing, Go Karting, Bubble Soccer and Segways. The Adventure Cafe is now also open for snacks and hot and cold drinks.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This was a seriously crazy experience, but I don't regret going. The guys running the zorbing were fantastic and incredibly friendly. We had to get a group of 6 in order for them to open the day we were in Vanuatu, but it was well worth it. My boyfriend LOVED this experience and couldn't get enough. The only thing that I would have changed was how they threw water on you while you were in the ball, but when I asked they did it a little bit nicer. It's slightly claustrophobic, but after the first trip down, you realize it will eventually end and that helps subsequent trips. I went 3 times with 2, 3 and 4 people and am glad I had the experience.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

WOW this was awesome. As a 37 year old woman I was guilted into doing it by my 10 year old son. It was well worth it. Such an amazing feeling rolling the hill in a giant ball.

The guys who operate the attratction especially Jack were fantastic, so polite and helpful. They fitted us in at late notice and went out of there way when my daughter was scared to do it.

This is a definate must do attraction when in Port Villa, thanks Jack and team for a very memrobal day

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Great fun, cool staff just need a bigger hill! Might be a possibility if we could get bumpers put on the summit road and roll down it!!??

A must do!!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Was great fun and Excellent staff. A worth while experience. good fun for all ages .... What else can i say ?

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We had a great time zorbing yesterday. Heaps of laughter and SO much fun. Ages 6-46 in our family and we all gave it 10/10. The boys running it were great too. Don't visit Vila without Zorbing.