“Stunning Location”
Review of La Tentation Restaurant - CLOSED

La Tentation Restaurant
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Tentation is a Romantic Fine Dining Restaurant and Cafe located on the Waterfront in Port Vila, Vanuatu
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We dropped in for dinner here.

La Tentation is right on the water with a great view of Iririki Island and the bay, the location is absolutely stunning.

I had the eye fillet which was cooked perfectly, while my wife had the grilled mai mai. Our daughter had chicken minions which she said were fabulous.

The staff are friendly and attentive and took the time to speak to us about things we should do on our stay here.

This place is certainly worth a visit.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

This restaurant is delightful, visit here every time we are in Vila. (On Cruise Ship). This restaurant has a great position with outstanding views. (can even see the cruise ship from the deck). There was a group of us at a big table and the service was outstanding. We even had the delight to speak to others on the cruise ship who had stopped in for a meal and were really, really happy with their choice. Loved the friendly staff and the prompt service, especially when we had a really busy day and were on the move. Best Coffee ever, so make sure to finish your meal with great drinks. Will certainly be back next time we have a Vila stopover.

1  Thank Shamrock784
Reviewed November 28, 2013

My wife and I came to Port Vila in early November and this is the only restaurant we visited worth commenting on - the food was delicious, the view was amazing and we got extra care taken of us on my birthday - such friendly staff. Previous reviews have said that the owners were on site to greet them - hopefully they will be there next time we are there so I can personally thank them for such a wonderful birthday! La Tentation, we will be back this time next year!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I visited Port Vila in early November - I was lucky to find this place on my second night and had the oysters as an entree - they were beautiful! My husband had the pork (which he loved) and I had some delicious calamari. I came back with my husband on our last day in Vila for lunch, I had booked a table in advance and told the staff it was for his birthday and got a lovely surprise to find our table set up with little happy birthday confetti. We both had the lobster mornay which was too big for me to finish! Our waiter was also very lovely, it was the perfect birthday lunch :)

If you have not been here, you have to try it, it was the best location we ate at and the best value! Less expensive than Australian restaurants of this quality (less than half the price of an Australian lobster mornay! We will be back! Next time we will try the breakfast menu!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

After reading the reviews on oysters, I have it comment. I love oysters any type any size and I have had them all around the world. The oysters I had here were without a doubt the worst I have ever eaten. No I did not complain as I have a very stressful job and I just wanted to eat and go. I was at the restaurant in the first week of November 2013

1  Thank Gary L