We chose The Havannah for our honeymoon and we were so glad we did. Stunning location, beautiful and stylish rooms, and a relaxing romantic setting away from the tourist hustle and bustle. The staff were amazing. So friendly and happy, they were the highlight of our stay. Managers Victoria and Frederick were fantastic, greeting us on arrival and always happy to help and suggest activities during our stay. We mainly ate at the restaurant and the food was simply stunning. If anything, we wish the wait between courses was longer as we enjoyed the food so much we wanted to eat it all but sometimes it came out too quick and we were still full. The free shuttle bus into Port Villa was great and the sunset cruise was so relaxing. Wifi in the rooms were a nice new addition. We had a waterfront villa with our own pool. Sometimes it felt like we were the only ones in the resort which was so relaxing. We would definitely stay here again. We have great memories of our stay in paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havannah is Vanuatu's adult only luxury retreat for couples. Located just 30 minutes drive from the International Airport the Havannah overlooks the pristine waters of Havannah Harbour on the northern side of the main island of Efate. The tranquility of the resort makes it an ideal place to unwind and rediscover yourself and each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Havannah, Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Havannah Hotel Port Vila
- The Havannah, Vanuatu Port Vila