About 10 years ago we spent a week in a resort close to Port Vila which was very average. Since then we have enjoyed many trips to Fiji staying at a number of different 4 and 5 star island resorts. The Trip Advisor reports for The Havannah took my eye and we decided to venture back to Vanuatu. We certainly were pleasantly surprised with this beautiful resort. A peaceful, tranquil location, superbly appointed and presented room (pool access villa) with our own little beach and infinity pool shared by 4 or 5 other villas, providing unobstructed views to the crystal clear ocean. The food was excellent with "specials" to give some variety to the meny each evening. I think if we stayed longer perhaps the menu would have been a little restricted - so more on the specials board would be good. We only stayed 5 nights, as we moved to Eratap to see what that was like, (see that review) but would certainly return to The Havannah. Snorkeling was very good too! We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havannah is Vanuatu's adult only luxury retreat for couples. Located just 30 minutes drive from the International Airport the Havannah overlooks the pristine waters of Havannah Harbour on the northern side of the main island of Efate. The tranquility of the resort makes it an ideal place to unwind and rediscover yourself and each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Havannah, Vanuatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Havannah Hotel Port Vila
- The Havannah, Vanuatu Port Vila