“Magic First Dive”
Review of Nautilus Scuba

Nautilus Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Watersports is the best known dive operator in Port Vila and has established itself as one of the most professional scuba diving centres in the South Pacific with over 30 years in operation.Facilities include a large training pool, gear washing and storage areas, equipment hire and servicing facilities for all your scuba diving needs. We dive from a very comfortable purpose built dive boat "COWRIE" We go out of our way to make sure you have the best possible experience right from when we pick you up from your resort. Nautilus Watersports specialises in all facets of scuba diving from introductory dive tours through to a full PADI course (Open water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster). Each dive is different to the last with coral reef drop offs, amazing fish life, a huge cavern, night diving and wrecks. You can even dive a sunken flying boat!Why not join us and "Dive in Paradise"
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The staff of Nautilus Scuba, Port Vila were fantastic in making us feel comfortable for our very first scuba experience. They thoroughly explained the process of diving and what would be expected of us both in and out of the water. The Twin Bommies was a beautiful location with plenty to see. I would dive there again and I would not hesitate to use Nautilus Scuba.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"my partner"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed November 7, 2013

It was awesome. Everything was great. No complaint or suggestion to make to improve. Thank you for the dive of a lifetime :-)

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great dive, ended too soon/wish I had time for more dives!
Twin bommies, good viz, excellent staff, friendly, fun & knowledgeable.
I'll be back!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is my second time, I have come diving with Nautilus Scuba, and I will be back again. I was asked what sites I would like to dive and they set it all up for me. Nothing was to much trouble and all the staff were fantastic. The guides are great and know the sites well and will show you things that you would miss. Everyone is so friendly and make you feel like part of there family. If you are ever at Port Vila and wish to go diving, I highly recommend diving with Nautilus Scuba, and if you have never dived before and wish to try diving, they will look after you, and introduce you to a new world that I get to see, every time I go diving