“Chilled out but top notch”
Review of Nautilus Scuba

Nautilus Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Watersports is the best known dive operator in Port Vila and has established itself as one of the most professional scuba diving centres in the South Pacific with over 30 years in operation.Facilities include a large training pool, gear washing and storage areas, equipment hire and servicing facilities for all your scuba diving needs. We dive from a very comfortable purpose built dive boat "COWRIE" We go out of our way to make sure you have the best possible experience right from when we pick you up from your resort. Nautilus Watersports specialises in all facets of scuba diving from introductory dive tours through to a full PADI course (Open water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster). Each dive is different to the last with coral reef drop offs, amazing fish life, a huge cavern, night diving and wrecks. You can even dive a sunken flying boat!Why not join us and "Dive in Paradise"
Auckland Region, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Chilled out but top notch”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We just completed our Advanced Course with the team at Nautilus and had a superb time.

The entire operation is extremely well-run from start to finish, meaning the focus can really be on enjoying your dives rather than having any safety concerns etc.

Our instructor Mike was great - thorough, patient and nothing was a problem.

Although we didn't dive with any of the other members of the Nautilus team, a number of them have been diving in Vanuatu for years and years and as a result they know the dive sites so well that every dive they seemed to have found all sorts of cool sea-life that the customers wouldn't otherwise have seen.

Would thoroughly recommend diving with these guys.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank NISKandJP

Brisbane, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Really enjoyable”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Hi,,

Been diving in Dec 2012 with Nautilus. Experience was really enjoyable. Staff was very friendly. They helped me out with reservation and other stuff I needed. For the dive itself, it was a great experience, very clear water, plenty of fish and corals. Cheers

Visited December 2012
1 Thank pr_qc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such an amazing experience!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Peter, Leanne and the scuba team were so friendly and I had the greatest experience with them at nautilus. Staying at nautilus and diving with the amazing staff was an incredible experience. It was smoothly run and extremely safe. They made me feel really prepared and calm and I made some great friends. Thanks again pete and Leanne!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jacklyn D
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect Holiday Adventure!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Enjoyed a fabulous holiday full of relaxation in beautiful accommodation. Had a great time with the friendly staff at Nautilus and enjoyed fun dives in beautiful locations.

Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“An excellent dive experience”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I caught up with Peter and his fantastic diving crew in Port Villa. He organised for a single beginner dive for me. The team of dive instructors were all very professional and patient with all people concerned. They explain and instruct in a manner that ensures your safety, boosts your confidence and maximises your enjoyment.
After my initial dive I enjoyed the whole experience so much that I went on to do my PADI open water dive course which I can thoroughly recommend doing with Nautilus. All up I did 5 dives with them and the only reason I did not do more is that I had to come home.
Thanks to all of you that made this experience so good and I look forward to catching up with Pete and crew when I next visit Port Villa.

Visited July 2013