“Everything you need in Paradise... :-)”
Review of Nautilus Scuba

Nautilus Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Watersports is the best known dive operator in Port Vila and has established itself as one of the most professional scuba diving centres in the South Pacific with over 30 years in operation.Facilities include a large training pool, gear washing and storage areas, equipment hire and servicing facilities for all your scuba diving needs. We dive from a very comfortable purpose built dive boat "COWRIE" We go out of our way to make sure you have the best possible experience right from when we pick you up from your resort. Nautilus Watersports specialises in all facets of scuba diving from introductory dive tours through to a full PADI course (Open water, Advanced, Rescue and Divemaster). Each dive is different to the last with coral reef drop offs, amazing fish life, a huge cavern, night diving and wrecks. You can even dive a sunken flying boat!Why not join us and "Dive in Paradise"
Reviewed June 30, 2012

From the moment of arrival I new I was in for a special holiday. Leanne and Pete from Nautilus make you feel very welcome. I stayed above the dive shop in the self contained unit which is centrally located to shops and resturants, so need for cabs, and has everything you need to be comfortable.

The diving was absolutely fantastic, great visibilty 30+ metres . The dive boat is world class and the dive masters definetely know the territory, the amazing and prolific fish and coral. Diving the wrecks was a great buzz. The fishing charters are great value as well and quite a laugh on Wild Blue. I have already booked to go back.... go on and treat yourself, you only live once..... :-)

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"my partner"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Just had an awesome trip no shortage of wahoo and doggies off the cost of port villa. The guys at port villa run a professional service. Great boat,great Crew, great accomodation and 40 plus meter vis!!! The fish are big the water is clean, bring the right guns and if you think you are close to the fish get closer!!!!

1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed June 26, 2012

At 62 yrs old and only taking up diving last year I was looking for a good venue to undertake my advanced open water traing. I found it in Natilus Scuba with their very friendly instructors and support staff. If you want a few days away from the rat race this is the place to go.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I returned with my family in March to dive with Nautilus after having dived with them 3 years earlier, and to get my youngest son certified as an open water diver. I did the legwork of price comparing and found everyone about the same price per dive, but Nautilus won hands down on friendly service, site advice and course knowledge. They were very accommodating with letting the certified divers in our family plan, and enjoy the dives without worrying about our newest diver and his training. Thanks again to Leanne and Peter for great service and great diving. Will definitely be back soon and I recommend Nautilus, especially for family diving!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I did my PADI open water with nautilus over two days. Everyone was very professional, safety conscious and friendly. Had a fantastic few days diving and there was plenty to see at the dive sites, including the all important anticipated turtles!!!
Organising the course was very easy (despite being very last minute on my part), Leanne answered emails very quickly and helpfully!
The instructors were all very friendly and welcoming and I felt in very safe hands both during the course and subsequent diving with nautilus.
All in all it was fab! And I may well now be hooked!!!! Thanks Jayde... I know now where all my pay packets will be spent :)
Sarah j xx