“Disappointing”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Poor Service waited 15 mins to be served Menu did not have much variety. ..just wanted brekky bacon and eggs or omelet. Very pricey

Reviewed December 20, 2013

On a busy Main Street in bustling Port Vila it was good to find this delightful little place. Excellent choice of snacks and a wonderful array of patisserie. Could not fault cleanliness nor service. Would recommend.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am also disappointed. I went there on the advice of tripadvisor. The food was greasy and basic. My husband had the chicken foccaccia (turkish bread) and me the BLT sandwich. The best I can call it is an adequate meal.

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Went here because of recommendations from tripadvisor. Very disappointed. Ordered a pie & toasted sandwich with an iced coffee. Waitress came back & advised no pies left. Changed the order to a chicken panini. When it came I was lucky to find 3 tiny pieces of chicken under all the mushrooms. The iced coffee was luke warm. My husbands toasted sanga was ok though. Just disappointed as this place has been rated so highly here

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Nice french pastries for a price! But we went close to closing time and we got two for the price of one. Not sure if this is a regular thing or she was just being nice to us.