“Lovely meals every time” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tilly's Restaurant & Bar

Tilly's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Port Vila
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tilly's restaurant is the main restaurant of Chantilly's on the Bay hotel. It is inside the hotel building - situated out front on the water. With a diverse menu - that fits with the hotels tag line - Port Vila's best little international hotel. We like to think of Tilly's as the best place in town, with great, views, great service, great food and a great wine list. Do try us out.
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely meals every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

We kept coming back here, we had great breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food was varied, with both simple options and more fancy expensive options, as well as tapas. No matter what we ordered we had a great meal.

Also the best coffee on the island.

Staff so friendly, we really enjoyed coming back each time.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank antibes

Sydney, Australia
“Love it, love it, love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

I had dinner at Tilly's as I had been there on a previous trip to Vila and really liked the tapas menu (they also serve many other dishes including fish, curries, beef, chicken, etc). The restaurant is part of the Chantilly on the Bay accommodation complex, right of the water. The view from the restaurant are awesome, especially at sunset. It is very quiet and you can sit indoors or outdoors, great for a romantic dinner. I had the tapas again and was not disappointed. They are great to share and soooo delicious. The produces used are very fresh, much better than the quality you usually get in Sydney in my opinion and the chef is quite skilled. All dishes were delicious. I will be back next time I am in Vila.

• Visited October 2011
Blue Mountains, Australia
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2011

There are number of places that do a good steak in Port Vila, Tilly's served the best I have had. The Pork belly is excellent as well, actually the whole menu looks good.Great service, super nice staff, great location. Can't really say much more. Eat There!!

Visited October 2011
Melbourne, Australia
“upmarket both with food and environment”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant. Choices are limited for good restaurants in Port Vila - we've been tp Vila a few times now. Besides being well located with pleasant views, the restaurant offers a pleasant and spotless environment. The menu is varied, offering meat, fish and seafood, and no-one at our table was disappointed with their choices. The fisherman amongst us was very happy with his seared tuna, it was indeed seared and not overcooked. the carpaccio entree was delicious presented with a most complimentary sauce. Steer clear of the oyster choices though, while presented nicely the oysters were small and tasteless. My mixed seafood in a curry sauce was spicey enough without interfering with the seafood.
We had a good night. Noticed another couple having a very romantic evening with their table set up at the very end of the pier - not bad for honeymooners!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Yolanda H
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Excellant food on the waters edge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

This is the forth time I have been to this resturant and it has never failed me, I have been to other resturants in Port Vilia but I keep coming back! The welcoming staff and excellant food would normally be enough but the seating on the edge of the lagoon makes it perfect. It is far enough out from downtown Port Vilia to avoid the noise and the at times dodgy smells coming from the port area yet close enough to walk to. I would recommend this place to everyone as it is reasonably priced and has setaing options for large groups to couples. I will definitely be back!

• Visited September 2011