We went to Chill for dinner last week and had pizza that we thought was very nice. The next morning I was sick as a dog with food poisoning. As we were traveling we ate in many restaurants so it was hard to say were the stomach bug came from. We returned to Chill for lunch a couple of days later and my girlfriend felt unwell the day after.
2 cases of illness after eating at Chill had me guessing that Chill was the cause of my upset stomach.
On our way back to the airport a couple we spoke to also complained of illness after eating at Chill on the same night that I got sick.
4 cases of illness confirmed my suspicion that it was Chill that made me sick.
I think it's a nice restaurant and has staff were very friendly but there is some contamination in the kitchen or their produce.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.