“Great Value Lunches”
Review of Chill Restaurant

Chill Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Port Vila
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Chill is locating just beside the Market and is a great place to stop off for lunch. Its is situated just upstairs and has one of the best outlooks in Port Vila. They have a good selection of Lunch food/drink combinations which while not large are very good value and excellent food.

A must to do in combination with the Central Food Market.

There are newer reviews for Chill Restaurant

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Following dinner at Chill (14th July), my son was very ill for 30 hours. I contacted Chill and they were adamant it could not be from their kitchen, however out of "good will" they did refund the cost of mine and my sons main courses. We chose not to eat there again - which is shame as the meal and service was lovely (first time round!!).
Location is fantastic, you can watch the sea life from

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate here 2 times - best food EVER! the lobster pizza - something to dream about from now on! kids menu amazing they also get a free toy + colour picture and crayons. Awesome views and staff are SUPER lovely. it is a must stop in place. I viewed this on tripadvisor before we got there - im so glad we went.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

we had a lovely meal here as a group of 3. They sat us near the window which I highly recommend so book a table if you can. Service was excellent and the variety of food is good. We unfortunately were unable to sample the crab or lobster as they were not available and I think this must be a highlight of the place. Never mind, we had a trio of meats (lamb, pork and beef) which was great, vegetarian curry and pasta dish - the first two were very good - the pasta was average. In saying this however, I was content that the food was prepared well. Vanuatu is a place where you hear of many people getting sick from eating out - I would certainly say that Chill is a place that you can go to and be 100% confident that the standard of food is of the highest quality -

Reviewed July 18, 2014

The restaurant is conveniently located near the market. The upstairs location provides a great view of the harbour and you can watch the fish swimming below.

There was plenty of choice in the food and drinks menu, although I was a bit disappointed that my first preference (lobster) was not available. Neither was the coconut crab, but I wouldn't eat it anyway - folks its an endangered species, please don't eat it! I hope Chill takes it off the menu altogether.

The slow cooked duck that I ordered was good but a bit tough. The cocktails were reasonably priced and they certainly didn't hold back on alcohol - my cocktail was very strong (pleasantly so).

The service was excellent, prompt and friendly. There was a good selection of teas and coffees, all very reasonably priced.

Overall, a very good restaurant, which I'd recommend to other travellers.