Fantastic, enjoyed so much the setting the people, was better than expected with a true local flavor, clean neat bungalows and the best Garlic prawns i have had in a while ,bit meesy though you need a few napkins, and the setting overlooking the water for all meals amazing, went on my own and loved it would go back with out a doubt,thank you Eric, LuLu and a big thanks to Keith
for your generosity of spirit and insight into what is going on in Vanuatu- absolute value for money
i have stayed in 5 star places etc but this place redefines what a star may mean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tara Beach is absolute beach front situated on 12 lush acres fronting picturesque Mele Bay, Efate, Vanuatu. With crystal clear, safe waters at your doorstep, we are the perfect spot for snorkeling, kayaking, swimming and getting away from it all for a while. We also have a chilled out open air bar / cafe known as the Beach Hut that is also open to day visitors and locals. Located about 15 mins from town & 10 mins to the airport, we provide free airport transfers for guests. All bungalows have tea and coffee making facilities and a fridge, with ocean views a few metres from your door included as standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Tara Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tara Beach Bungalows Hotel Port Vila
- Tara Beach Hotel
- Tara Beach Port Vila
- Tara Beach Bungalows Vanuatu/Port Vila