I just got back from Island Magic and it was great. Was there for 10 days with my wife and the resort is as many of the reviews describe.
- Great villas containing everything you need
- Nice, very helpful management (they even sell beer and wine at cost)
- Lovely grounds and BBQ areas
- Close to a few attractions
- Great value for money compared to other places (we drove around the island and checked a lot of them out)
- Can be tricky to access the water from the jetty at low tide (it was ok for me but for older guests it would be hard), but this would be common on the island
- quite a way from town
I would go back and recommend staying at Island Magic and hiring a car to access more expensive places.
We ate lunch at Havannah a couple of times (great food) and went for a swim there. Once we got bored we went back to our self contained bungalow at Island Magic for a drink….
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila