We (my wife & I sans kids!) are just back from our second visit to Vanuatu and Island Magic. First time in March this year and both times as part of a conference group. Another fantastic stay. The previous reviews really nail all the details. No exagerations there. This really is a piece of paradise in the paradise that Vanuatu is. Certainly Dave & Jane (and all their staff) ensure that any problems are resolved and questions are answers, B buses rung, restaurants recommended ... All very seamlessly. We visited some great restaurants ... Élan, Havana, Erakor, Wahoo Bar. And the American Saloon on the road in to Pt Villa. Pt Villa well worth visiting to soak in the hustle & bustle and experience the locals. All part of the gig but good to avoid "cruise ship day" ... Or not! Weather this time around not so great but that means more time to listen to the ocean and the birds, read a book and drink Tuskers!! Recommend the walk up to The Summit first thing of a morning and kayak/snorkeling with Charmaine & Terry @ Kayaking Vanuatu. We will be back, might even bring the kids??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury resort with self-contained apartment accommodation with ocean views, tropical gardens, guest bbq areas, swimming pool, and jetty to access spectacular snorkeling. Ideal for wedding and family groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Island Magic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Magic Hotel Port Vila
- Island Magic Resort Vanuatu/Port Vila