“Great fast food at a good price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jill's Cafe

Jill's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Port Vila
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Australian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Australia
“Great fast food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

It gets very busy at lunchtime, and it took a while to get served. Food arrived quite quickly and really tasty and good quality.

Canberra, Australia
“Food and service great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is a lovely cafe in the heart of town. Has a very large menu with loads of American style fare. The thick shakes were amazing.

Visited October 2013
Qld
“Good food, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had lunch twice during our recent trip. The burgers are fantastic, very fresh produce and tasty hamburger with crispy bacon.
Prices are very good particularly as the meals are very filling. Have a brownie sundae...we shared one (they are huge) and it was amazing!!

Queensland
“Be careful”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Food was pretty good. Just be careful of being accused of not paying your bill! I was approached by one of the staff who said she remembered me from the day before and I hadn't paid my bill! I was horrified and explained that of course I had paid my bill. She refused to believe me. I spoke to the owner who was unapologetic and told me that the staff are very diligent and keep an eye on all customers and that they were sure I hadn't paid! I again told him there was no way I wouldn't have paid but had no proof as they don't issue you with a receipt when you pay. He made some comment about checking the security cameras! No offer of apology or remorse at all. Made me wonder do they do this kind of thing all the time. Needles to say we did not return for another meal!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Australia
“Good for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We went to Jill's Cafe 4 times during our 10 day holiday. The food is nice and is also a really good price. Quick & friendly service, highly recommend.

Visited October 2013