“Very Highly Recommended”

and up
Full-Day Vanuatu Round Island Tour from Port Vila
Ranked #3 of 68 Tours in Port Vila
More attraction details
Owner description: It is not about what we know about our islands & our heritage, but it is how we let you see it through our eyes and our passion. Atmosphere is an indigenous Ni-Vanuatu company with a dedicated team who will inspire you with their passion, knowledge of and love for their country intertwined with their contagious sense of Melanesian humour. The Atmosphere team will do all that they can to ensure that you not only visit Vanuatu, but that you truly experience and appreciate it.
Wilsonville, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very Highly Recommended”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you haven't yet been - Vanuatu is a spectacular place with friendly people and gorgeous surroundings. It has a rich history, and the best way to experience all of this is with the great people at Atmosphere Tours. Our family cruised into port and were met early by driver Basil and guide Frazier. Both were brimming with personality and showed us a great time!

The trip to the native village was entertaining and informative. Our visit to the school, where we took supplies and toys, was wonderful. The visits to the Blue Lagoon and waterfall were some of the most scenic experiences we've had. Topped off with a great lunch and a swim in a large hidden waterfall, and it was a perfect day.

My husband and I believe Atmosphere provided a spectacular tour, and a very good value. Thanks again Basil and Frazier - it was a pleasure meeting and touring with you!

36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“First Class”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We did the full tour on a one day stop with a cruise ship. Started late due to another family being misdirected by Ship staff, not atmosphere's fault. Needed to change vehicles and driver early on the tour causing further delays. It was a wet and stormy day which detracted somewhat from the activities. School was closed due to the impending cyclone so we missed that stop. Local village was a good stop and educational. Blue Lagoon was nice and the fruit morning tea was lovely. Lunch was OK. Nice location but food was just OK. Waterfall was beautiful. Would have liked a little time to shop in the city. Over all very good without being brilliant.

1 Thank Rasptomo
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“great tour”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We found this operator very informative and a great all round tour guide.Pete' gave us all the background to the places we visited , we all had a great day. well done guys!

Palm Beach, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Atmosphere round island tour”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is a tour well worth while doing. Good driver and tour leader lots of info re the people and the island. Really enjoyed the visit to the village and meeting Yari.

Learned a lot re the culture of the people living there. Also enjoyed the walks through the rain forests.

Thanks everyone

Visited February 2014
Launceston, Australia
“A day with friends for life”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Thank you to atmosphere tours and especially Fraser and cederick our driver. This was my second tour with Fraser ( my first last year with hubby) this time it was my mum, aunt and myself as my hubby had booked a golf tour with boat. I booked the city tour option 1 and requested Fraser and i also asked if I could include a quick stop to tanna coffee house instead of the kava demonstration. Atmosphere happily obliged. We had the best day ever, it was just the three of us on the tour and Fraser was so much fun again. The summit gardens beautiful and on the hot day the climate was lovely. The cafe was excellent the brownie with butterscotch sauce and cream was divine. The soaps and beauty products made on site lovely. Fraser took photos and uploaded them to my memory card on the way to tanna coffee house, thank you so much for that. The museum was great and they even took us duty free shopping and carried my basket.it was the highlight of our cruise and I highly recommend this tour company. Can't wait for next time and it was more like spending a day with friends which I now consider them as one.

Visited February 2014