Noa Guest House
  • Breakfast included
Little Italy Hotel(Nuku'alofa)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclose to townplace to staywater tankclean waterwalking distancebottled waterminute walkrental carroyal palaceacross the roadguesthousetongaaccommodationmbfridgeislandrates
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My family and I were holidaying in Tonga, and we stayed at The Noa Guest House. We were very happy with the hospitality given by Mote, Nana, Diana and Stella. They were very attentative to our needs straight away. A great place to stay, close to town, value for money. All i can say is that everything was awesome. I highly recommend The Noa Guest House to stay at when your holidaying in Tonga. Thank you again Mote, Nana, Diana and Stella for the services you provided.

Ofa Atu

Tina Noema and Family

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Noasguest house for almost two weeks. Before we left we did some research and decided to make our reservation with Noasgueshouse because their prices was reasonable and affordable. No matter what time you arrive you are greeted with a nice chilled coconut...so refreshing! We absolutely loved the location, the cleanliness and the fact that it is a walking distance to Town. If and when you need a car they are willing to take you to where you want to go. A Big Thank You to Mote, Nana, Diana and Stella for always having a smile on their faces. We will definitely stay at Noasguest house again on our next trip.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My friends and I stayed at Noa Guest House for about a week in early April. We didn't know anyone in Tonga, and had no idea what to expect. Mote, Nana, Stella, and Diana made sure we had a wonderful time in Tonga. They treated us like family, and made out stay truly spectacular. The facilities were beautiful and well kept. I would go back and stay Noa Guest House in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank SBrisson
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I came to facilitate a workshop in Tonga and my week long stay turned into a month. Their hospitality can't be rivaled. While I was there, I was working on a report and Mote took pity on me in the hot weather and had a/c installed in my room. As a girl traveling alone, I always felt safe and there was always somebody watching over the place. The location is central to anything you need, but still is quiet. I would absolutely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I just completed a 1 week stay at Noa Guest House. We now feel as though we have extended family in Tonga with the owners and staff, Mote, Nana, Diana & Stella. All so friendly, kind and generous people that really make you feel at home.
The guest house has two large buildings, each with it's own community kitchen and baths/showers. They also have some rooms with private baths. The rooms in the rear building have air conditioning and the front building's rooms have ceiling fans. We were comfortable in a fan room with a shared bath but it does get hot in Tonga so others may prefer the rooms with ac. All areas are kept clean and serviced daily. Airport pick up / drop off is available. Easy walk to downtown and ferry wharf. We found it to be very safe and quiet too. Only wish we had a longer stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple