“Absolutely Fabulous!”

Noa Guest House
Ranked #3 of 20 Nuku'alofa B&B and Inns
“Absolutely Fabulous!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Noasguest house for almost two weeks. Before we left we did some research and decided to make our reservation with Noasgueshouse because their prices was reasonable and affordable. No matter what time you arrive you are greeted with a nice chilled coconut...so refreshing! We absolutely loved the location, the cleanliness and the fact that it is a walking distance to Town. If and when you need a car they are willing to take you to where you want to go. A Big Thank You to Mote, Nana, Diana and Stella for always having a smile on their faces. We will definitely stay at Noasguest house again on our next trip.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My friends and I stayed at Noa Guest House for about a week in early April. We didn't know anyone in Tonga, and had no idea what to expect. Mote, Nana, Stella, and Diana made sure we had a wonderful time in Tonga. They treated us like family, and made out stay truly spectacular. The facilities were beautiful and well kept. I would go back and stay Noa Guest House in a heartbeat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank SBrisson
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I came to facilitate a workshop in Tonga and my week long stay turned into a month. Their hospitality can't be rivaled. While I was there, I was working on a report and Mote took pity on me in the hot weather and had a/c installed in my room. As a girl traveling alone, I always felt safe and there was always somebody watching over the place. The location is central to anything you need, but still is quiet. I would absolutely stay there again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Amanda B
SF, California
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I just completed a 1 week stay at Noa Guest House. We now feel as though we have extended family in Tonga with the owners and staff, Mote, Nana, Diana & Stella. All so friendly, kind and generous people that really make you feel at home.
The guest house has two large buildings, each with it's own community kitchen and baths/showers. They also have some rooms with private baths. The rooms in the rear building have air conditioning and the front building's rooms have ceiling fans. We were comfortable in a fan room with a shared bath but it does get hot in Tonga so others may prefer the rooms with ac. All areas are kept clean and serviced daily. Airport pick up / drop off is available. Easy walk to downtown and ferry wharf. We found it to be very safe and quiet too. Only wish we had a longer stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank seafare74
Fukushima, Japan
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Before my cousin and I decided where we would stay in Tonga for five days at the end of December 2012; we read all the reviews for Noa Guest House and decided that we would stay there. From the moment that we got picked up from the airport till we checked out we were completely overwhelmed by the amazing hospitality that was provided by Mote, the owner of Noa guest house and his staff. It felt more like we were staying with our uncle and his family rather than at a guest house. Our standard room was immaculately clean, spacious and very comfortable. We were very fortunate to be given a dressing table to use while we were staying at this guest house, because the staff noticed how I kept going to the communal bathroom to use the mirror :). This is just one of the many examples of how attentive the staff at Noa guest house are. Lastly Noa guest house, is conveniently located only a ten minute walk from Nuku'alofa's city centre.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank nayzewaltz
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I got recommended Noa Guest House from my daughter who spend an awesome weekend in November 2012 staying at the Guest House. She loved the place, found it private and staff very friendly. The owner Mote has been very helpful and made her feel at home.

Well, well, well............guess what? I just returned from a week long stay in February 2013 and I did not want to return. It is an amazing place and I can't wait to go back there again soon. Those of you who are planning on visiting Tonga, you can't get wrong with Noa Guest House....all you need to do is ask and they will provide!!! Thank you to Mote and his workers for a great hospitality.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Amelia F
Noumea
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been to the friendly islands for three times and stayed at different places but the experience at the Noa Guesthouse captures my feelings and needs of experiencing the real Tongan hospitality, with a feeling of staying at your own home. Very close to town, walking distance, and the staff are very friendly and loving.

Mote, the boss of the guesthouse, is so friendly that you don't have to wory about anything.

From me personally, this place is affordable and great. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: I stayed in a shared room with no aircondition, but the rroms faces the seaside where there is cool...