We highly recommend staying in this beautiful hotel .
The rooms are impeccable - clean, spacious, with the utmost attention to detail given in both design and comfort, and the same goes for the lobby and breakfast area There is parking and free internet access and also free use of bicycles - best way to get around the city! the staff are amazing , utterly professional, constantly attentive and always friendly.
Can't wait to go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Italy Hotel offers 22 rooms, all with a different theme blend of Italian style and Tongan cultures surrounded by the warmth of the South Pacific, providing everything you need under one roof. Ocean view rooms have a private balconies with sensational views overlooking the Pacific Ocean make these rooms extremely popular. The hotel features a well-known Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine, beef fillet steak, lobster, fish and poultry. A great range of rental cars at very competitive prices, Kayaking and Shuttle for Airport transfers & tours. The Royal Palace is just 1 km away, CBD and Talamahu Market is a 20-minute walk or less than 3 minutes drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Italy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Italy Hotel And Restaurant
- Little Italy Hotel Tonga/Tongatapu Island