I have spent nearly 3 weeks at this hotel. Angelo and Meleseini run a class establishment which is demonstrated by the clientelle frequenting the hotel and restaurant. The rooms have an expansive view over the south pacific and everything is relatively close at 10 minutes walk or a 3 minute car ride away.
The staff are very helpful and friendly and if you play your cards right you might even pursuade Nia to do a Hula for you.
The restaurant on the ground floor is Italian by nature and has a great range of Pizzas to choose from - I recommend the "Top Pizza" as great tasting and big enough for 2 people. If you are looking for a great hotel with a family-like friendly attitude then you can't go past Little Italy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little Italy Hotel offers 22 rooms, all with a different theme blend of Italian style and Tongan cultures surrounded by the warmth of the South Pacific, providing everything you need under one roof. Ocean view rooms have a private balconies with sensational views overlooking the Pacific Ocean make these rooms extremely popular. The hotel features a well-known Italian restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine, beef fillet steak, lobster, fish and poultry. A great range of rental cars at very competitive prices, Kayaking and Shuttle for Airport transfers & tours. The Royal Palace is just 1 km away, CBD and Talamahu Market is a 20-minute walk or less than 3 minutes drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Little Italy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Italy Hotel And Restaurant
- Little Italy Hotel Tonga/Tongatapu Island