Tripadvisor
Honiara
All reviews heritage park solomon islands pool bar terrace restaurant the general manager other hotels snapper next door turn down service kava bar management team rooms are comfortable air conditioning business trip international standards an oasis large pool
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

I have been staying at this place almost twice a year for business. I always enjoyed staying at the water front rooms that give an amazing view. It provides you a quiet and calm environment to work and relax. Both the restaurant are good for meeting and dining. The service is very good. The supervisory and management team have been very accommodative to accept booking at very busy time of the year that really takes away half of your worries.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Mr. Manoj,

Thank you for taking the time out to post your review about your experience at Heritage Park Hotel.

We are delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Your kind words of appreciation have been conveyed to our team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration. It is indeed our pleasure in fulfilling a guest needs, especially by providing a comfortable and relaxing experience.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back at Heritage park Hotel.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

No issues to speak of. Clean room, excellent room service, cool A/C, great food, very friendly staff throughout. Perhaps some ice to cool the pool!!! Quick check out and help getting a rental car. Recommend the airport shuttle

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Dear 442chope,

Greetings from all of us at Heritage Park Hotel.

The team and I thank you for taking the time out to post a review about your experience at The Heritage Park hotel, Honiara. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.

We are happy to note that your overall experience at the hotel met up to your expectations. Your words of praise and appreciation for our hotel and the facilities have been received with genuine delight. I have conveyed your compliments to all those concerned at the hotel for their efficient service. Your feedback will not only motivate them, but strive for creating only exceptional experiences for our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back at Heritage Park Hotel, Honiara.

Reviewed December 8, 2019

When I booked into the hotel I was all skeptical about travel to Solomon Islands and getting comfortable in a hotel. When I did land at the hotel, I was in for a pleasant surprise. The staff at the booking counter greeted me with a warm friendly gesture. The reservation staff were accommodative and gave me a nice room with a view of the beach. The room had washed linens, clean and I had no issues with any bugs. The hot water is apparently solar heated, so the hot water depends on the sun. The food at the hotel is good, given that there are not much options outside except for some chinese restaurants . The gym is good and it is free for the guests.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2019

Dear joegU7732LJ,

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back at Heritage park Hotel.

Reviewed December 6, 2019

The facility is nicely designed and the staff are friendly, but my compliments stop there.

My room wasn't ready so they upgrade me to a suite. At first I thought this a nice gesture, but upon arrival in my room, I found the suite to be unfinished. Many thins were missing from other rooms I had seen on the property, and the TV was not mounted on the wall mount and did not have the correct plug for the outlets. I had to inform the hotel staff three times over the course of 8 hours before they fixed it. Additionally , there was someone replacing tile and hammering all day long outside my room. The suite was at the edge of the resort, and the wifi coverage would not reach. I told the staff three times about this before they attempted to fix it. Maintanence finally came to fix my TV while I was at dinner, the door was jammed, and I was unable to reenter my room. While I explained that door was the issue and not the key, they insisted that I try a new key before they called maintenance. I walked all the way back to my room three times at the edge of the resort before I could enter in the room. Maintenance had to open the door forcefully, and I observed that the door appeared to have been pried open previously. This was very worrying, so I immediately checked my things to make sure nothing was stolen and demanded a new room. The room they gave me was right next to the pool bar that was playing loud music until late in the night.

And now the small things.., neither of my rooms had hot water in the shower, yet the pool water was uncomfortably warm. It was like pulling teeth to get service in the restaurant and most of the staff seemed more concerned with a party happening in the parking lot than the hotel guests. I have had a better experiences in two star hotels.

Dear ericisshort,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We regret that your experience did not meet your expectations. At Heritage Park , we strive to provide superior quality service to every customer. Therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please be assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate you sharing your concern and it is our hope that you will give us an opportunity to better serve you in near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2019

Nice ocean view hotel with well groomed staff. Thanks to Sanjay and Joy for the hospitality beyond expectations. Deepak the craftsman chef made by stay delight with great Indian food. Worth the penny.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
HeritageParkHoniara, General Manager at Heritage Park Hotel Honiara, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2019

Dear irissbp

Greetings from all of us at Heritage Park Hotel.

The team and I thank you for taking the time out to post a review about your experience at The Heritage Park hotel, Honiara. It is our pleasure to have you staying with us.

Thank you again and we wish you a wonderful stay ahead.