This hotel was perfect. Perfectly basic. It was exactly the kind of place my friend and I wanted. Clean, basic, affordable, safe. The deluxe rooms were good size and the beds were comfy enough. There was a fridge, but the "kitchenette" wasn't really a working kitchenette. The was no microwave, no pot large enough to make a small amount of pasta, no colander, very limited cutlery and about 2 plates and 2 bowls. We used the extra space for all of our gear which worked just fine. The free breakfast was nice because it was right at the hotel. The people who served us each day were all really nice and didn't mind us bringing some of our own food (we got tired of the same food everyday). Only saw one dead roach..expected more in such a hot and humid climate. The shower water was usually really hot and the water pressure great. Not much noise from neighbors. They gave us clean beach towels each day at the desk..very nice. We really liked the location. It was 10 -15 minutes to the main drag so we were able to walk around and didn't have to take taxis or rent a car. It was very humid there and our room had a dehumidifier (and AC). Not all rooms had a dehumidifier and it helped so you may want to ask for one. Grace at the front desk was great. Contact me if you want more details. This was an incredible trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features 36 rooms overlooking the ocean lagoon and nearby islands. Rooms range from standard class to deluxe rooms with kitchenettes, and a penthouse suite on the roof deck with a large private veranda, whirlpool bath, kitchenette, and plenty of spacious living area. West Plaza By the Sea also features the Red Rooster Cafe. The cafe offers a wide selection of Japanese Cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The nightly happy hour features Palau's only locally brewed beer on tap, Red Rooster Draft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your West Plaza by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Plaza By The Sea Hotel Koror
- West Plaza By The Sea Palau, South Pacific