“Nice for lunch or dinner”
Review of Suriyothai

Suriyothai
Ranked #16 of 57 Restaurants in Koror
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Terrible! They passed off Pad Thai with broccoli in it as Pad Se Ew, and they served us Satay sauce and chicken as Panang Curry - so bad we had to laugh. No wonder we were the only ones there!
Reviewed March 1, 2014

If you order spicy - it comes out pleasantly tasty, mild is bleugh. On diffferent occasions have had their red curry with fish, green curry with chicken, pawpaw peanut salad, beef salad, and summer rolls. All of these have been good and fresh tasting, except the Tom Kha Gan which my colleague ordered mild.
They make a nice fresh lemon drink.
Atmosphere is a bit esoteric with mix of Palau posters and Thai royalty pictures. Service is pleasant, sometimes bills take ages.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had the Tom Ka Gai, and some pork fried thing, the soup didn't have fish sauce, or red Thai paste or lemon grass.

The prices were decent, I'm not sure if the cook was having a bad night, or there, but unfortunately It was my experience there

Reviewed January 17, 2014

At Suriyothai we had a delicious meal. It also has a pleasant atmosphere, is relatively clean and not too expensive! Amazing, as everything costs so much in Palau.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I had to give this review, but this was the worst meal I may have ever had. Ever. I ordered Phad Kee Mao, which I have all over the place, and I LITERALLY got noodles with pepper on them, and the frozen corn/pea/carrot mix that we get at the supermarket. It tasted like oily peppery noodles. Yuck.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went to this place twice, the food was that good. And it is super cheap, especially for Palau.

I had the Pad Thai both times, but I'm not known to be very adventurous when it comes to Thai food. I thought it was really good and my bill was a whopping $8.50.

Several folks in my group had various types of curry (green and red), one of them loves VERY spicy food and asked for his extra spicy...he was very pleased with the result.

Staff is attentive and the restaurant is clean and comfortable. Located in downtown Koror.