“Nice food and good beer”

Bottom Time Bar & Grill
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Koror
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night
Description: attached to Sam's tours
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We had dinner here once after a night dive and were pleasantly surprised by the food. The fish and chips were some of the best I've ever had and my husband particularly liked the beer (Red Rooster). Very good value for money and convenient for something quick after a day of diving.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

get the tuna sashimi and blackened tuna bith about 8 US and the tuna comes from the fishing boat next door

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Bottom Time is located at Sam's Dive Shop, so you're right on the water and can watch the boats coming and going while you eat. It's a little crazy around 4-5pm when all the divers are coming back in for the day, but overall it's a nice, laid-back place with decent food and prices.

I had the bacon cheeseburger and while the fries were just OK, the burger was the best I had in Koror by a mile and left me satisfied. My only real food disappointment was that the dessert menu was so small (fruit plate or ice cream) as to be non-existent. The prices were maybe a touch higher than one would expect to pay in the States, but not bad and quite reasonable for Koror.

The service was pretty laid-back, but we got what we want when we needed it, and found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

The atmosphere is ultra-casual. The restaurant is part of a dive shop bar, so there's nothing fancy about it. The views over the water are a bonus, but you'll come here for the food and not for the ambiance.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Bottom Time is at Sam’s Dock and therefore very convenient after a long day of diving so we went there after diving chandelier cave and a quick dive along the dock to check out the mandarinfish. The restaurant/bar has a nice view but the atmosphere is not particularly nice overall due to being so close to the docks, rinse tanks, etc. During our meal there were multiple kids jumping in and out of the rinse buckets. My wife and I both ordered fish and both were very good, especially my wife’s tuna which came nice and rare like she requested. Service was average for Micronesia. I enjoyed my meal but still felt like Drop Off was similar and overall better.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Went here every arvo/night after diving or kayaking with Sam's tours. Great prices and LOVED their breakfast burger! great place to just take a breather before moving on for dinner or even dinner there