Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Hi I am a new chef to the island. I have been to Taj twice now. Consistency is the hardest thing in our business and both times i had a great meal. The chicken tikka was nicely charred from tandoori but still super moist. The naan bread cooked perfectly. I would have given 5 stars but while the curries and dahl were very flavorful they lacked a little spice. I do understand now that a lot of Palau people dont like spicy food. So happy to have great indian food here as it is my favorite thing to go out to dinner for.

1  Thank cheftogo2
Write a reviewReviews (696)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

But excellent flavors and wonderful service. I'd eat here again easily. Delicious breads and dishes.

1  Thank Courtesy
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Very nice, very authentic Indian food. Many dishes are quite spicy so pick carefully. Good service, cute, casual place.

1  Thank Beachfred
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

This is as good as it gets in terms of Indian restaurants. Excellent food great staff and a wide selection of drinks.
We had a selection of dishes all excellent.

Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

We had a blast in this restaurant. Food was good (lamb samosa is the hidden gem), service excellent and would certainly come back for more!

Well done!