Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$194.88
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Fish 'n Fins Palau
from $194.88
More Info
All reviews fish dive master great diving days diving great operation several days fins liveaboard boats shop captain palau barracuda divesites
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

I rented equipment in Fish’n Fins shop for diving on Hunter III, we had a great experience. Diving Nitrox 5 dives a day for five days.
The Crew was above all standards, the guides are friendly and professional, The chef, well he is a talent, couldn’t wait to eat his dinner...
The ship is great and comfortable, nice room and equipment.
I will dive again with them for sure, The whole week was a dream come true.
We even made half day visit to pellilieu island.
Go and dive with Fish’n Fins Palau

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Megamagelen
DieterKudler, Manager at Fish 'n Fins Palau, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Hello Megamagelen, thank you for your great review - we are all very happy to read how much you enjoyed your time aboard Ocean Hunter Palau. We are proud to say that Ocean Hunter Palau and its crew are one of a kind. It's part of our liveaboard's quality that the same crew is running the boat for over 10 years. Captain Kenneth for 22 years.
We'll be happy welcome you back aboard Ocean Hunter Palau in the near future. The Fish'n Fins & Ocean Hunter Team

Reviewed May 11, 2019

As an avid diving enthusiast, I have dived many of the world's top diving venues.
However, I keep coming back to palau and to the Fish 'n Fins excellent top notch operation.
Last March (2019), following requests from some diving buddies, I put together a group and we chartered the Ocean Hunter III from Fish 'n Fins for a full week.
This was my fifth trip on Ocean Hunter liveaboards run by Fish 'n Fins - Three times on Ocean Hunter I and twice (Including this last trip) on Ocean Hunter III.
The trip was Great!! The liveaboard was comfortable, with roomy cabins, excellent off-diving-time spaces and the best food (Believe me!!) on any liveaboard anywhere. More like a five star hotel than a liveaboard. Unbeleivable. Plentiful, freshly prepared, varied and absolutely delicious!!
Last but not least - The diving. Ocean Hunter III is perfectly fit for diving and for photographers. The chase boat is fast and comfortable, with excellent drivers, always there right at the end of the dive to pick you up. The divemasters conducted good and clear briefings and provided an excellent mix of dive sites while keeping away from the crowds. They also catered for our special requests throughout the trip.
We did five daily dives, all NITROX, which were nicely spaced.
My group loved every minute of the trip, both under the water and above.
The whole crew couldn't do enough to cater for the divers and made the trip all the more enjoyable.
The whole operation is run by Tova....Thanks Tova!!!!!
If you are a diver, Palau is the place for you and Fish 'n Fins is the only way to do it!!!!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Some people asked me what makes Fish N Fins better than other dive companies in Palau. I will give you three reasons. 1. Their boats are the best, and each row of seats have their own dry boxes. 2. Their NITROX is actually 32 plus percent. Others charge you for NITROX, but if it is on 27 percent are you getting much for your money? 3. Their staff are very knowledgeable and will make a change on the moment if the tides change, the current becomes too strong, or they believe another site will provide a more rich experience. They also know the area well and can guide divers to what they actually want to see, when the ocean cooperates. Every dive with them was enjoyable.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Palau for 12 amazing days. We booked everything in advance with Fish n' Fins, and everything was perfect. Tova, Navot and every crew member puts all the efforts in order to make sure we had the best holiday possible. In addition to being true professionals, they all have this big smile and warmth that made every diving day so enjoyable (of course they know all about the coolest diving sites and the most perfect lunch spots!). The shop also offers land tours, kayaking and all sorts of activities.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019

Fish and Fins provided the Ocean Hunter III boat on which we traveled with Cheesemans for 2 weeks in the exquisite islands of Palau. The crew were delightful as well as attentive (esp to dietary issues) and very skilled for lour long transits as well as the diving, snorkeling, and relationship building with the outer islands. I highly recommend them-- their day trips I am sure are as good. We also traveled with Paddling Palau as another operator for our first day and they too provided detailed attention and care of us.

Date of experience: April 2019