“Average place” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Nuuk, Greenland
“Average place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Good and average food, nothing spectacular. It had good service.
But the price was abit over the top, compaired to other options around.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San Francisco, California
“Above Average Sushi at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

While this is not strictly a japanese restaurant as they serve other dishes such as Chinese steamed fish, etc, the quality of the sushi and fish was superb. The service was prompt and the bill was modest compared to many of the other eateries in Palau. I would recommend this place, especially if you want to eat sushi.

Visited March 2013
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Good food but a bit slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were wanting sea food so our cab driver took us here, not really what we meant but it was good. A few ordered the sushi and really liked it. Others ordered the tempura and that also was good, it took a long time but we were a group of 8. Try the taro chips, really good!

Visited January 2013
Agana, Mariana Islands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Perfect Steamed Fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Fuji Restaurant is a well known establishment. The group menu is fantastic for first-timers. My favorite is the steamed fish - it is superb! For vegetables, do order the kang kong.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
St. Petersburg, Florida
“You'll keep going back for more (like I did)!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

Since I had a good experience at Fuji last year I decided to try again on my first day. Boy I'm GLAD I did!! Everything here is just simply delicious while their price is super reasonable just as I remembered. I almost don't want to tell anybody about this place and just keep little secret to myself, but that would not be nice - and would defeat the purpose of being on tripadvisor!

I ended up eating here for 5 nights, I had Special Bento(Boxed dinner of Sashimi, Tempura, beef stew, grilled fish, a gyoza & shumai with a bowl of steamed rice and miso soup all arranged beautifully), Hiyashi Chuka(chilled noodle topped with tomato, ham, egg, cucumber etc in sesame/soy sauce dressing), Fried rice and Gyoza dumplings, Shrimp & Veggie Tempura dinner and Hiyayakko(chilled Tofu appetizer) and Sushi (tuna, salmon, eel, ikura, shrimp and tekka maki).

Everything was good but I was especially impressed with their Tempura. The way they did the batter so nicely thin and crispy...is like piece of art. It's cooked to perfection! You can't even find Tempura this good in fancy restaurants in Tokyo. Absolutely amazing. I wish I could run into their kitchen and personally thank the chef who made my perfect Tempura!

The service is good too - all the waitresses are very polite, sweet and attentive. Too bad Fuji is thousands of miles away from me - otherwise I'd go there every week (seriously they have so many items on the menu I won't run out for a long time!)
When you are in Koror and in a mood for home made Japanese food, head straight to Fuji.
You will be happy : )