“Had fun with Sam's”
Review of Sam's Tours Palau

Sam's Tours Palau
Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Koror
More attraction details
Owner description: Sam's Tours, a PADI Five Star IDC Facility, is Palau's most award-winning dive center, eco-adventure tour company and home to the SY Palau Siren. Located in Malakal Harbor, Koror, Palau, we operate every day of the year, offering scuba dive trips, snorkel trips, rock island tours, land tours, sailing charters, Palau's top rated kayak trips with Planet Blue Kayak Tours and 7 and 10 day liveaboard trips to explore Palau's reefs and waterways.We provide a full range of guided tours and services that includes full day or half-day trips and customized private charters for individuals, families and groups. Complete value-packed hotel & tour packages are offered in conjunction with Palau's preferred hotel properties. Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service is provided daily to all Koror based hotels from early morning until late evening.Excellent customer care, personalized attention, and professional service have earned Sam's Tours recognition as Palau's premier tour and liveaboard service.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
SF, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Had fun with Sam's”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We did 12 dives with Sam's and enjoyed every bit of it. The staff are very friendly, the Dive Masters are experienced and fun. Dexter is our favorite guide. We also enjoy the freedom in the dive shop, where we can hangout just like our own backyard. The house reef is very nice, lots mandarin fish around sunset. I also enjoyed the lunchbox very much, especially the pork one.

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Santa Maria, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Must Dive with Sam's”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I've Been to Palau 5 times now. Three of the trips I dove with Sam's Tours. Sam, Mark and the gang run a great tour of kayaking, boating and scuba diving. The dive sites of Palau, Know where all the best dives are and when to go see them. Sam's lay out is easy to navigate with plenty of camera tanks and places to wash your gear. good storage area for your gear for when your not diving. A place to get a snack or full meal and also there own Red Rooster beer.
The guys and gals that work the dock, dive shop, bookings, and gear all seam to have a good handle on what you need and how to take care of you in a low stress laid back way. Boat handlers, captins and dive guilds are top notch, know what you want and where to find it. Palau has some of the best diving the plant has to offer with many diverse dive site like blue corner, blue hole, wall dives, etc..
I will be taking a group in August 2014 to Palau and Yap. So join us if you can.
Martini Time Dive travel.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Aqualung A
Sydney, Australia
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“The best dive trip I have ever done.”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been diving for 23 years all over the world and this is the best diving I have ever done.
Blue, warm 30C water and incredible diversity of marine life - lots of friendly sharks, turtles, and large schools of 100's of species of fish on deep drop offs. Good buoyancy control is required as currents can be strong - reef hook on a corner of the drop off is fun.
Sam's Tours were most impressive - efficient, safe, professional and friendly - they went out of their way to get you to the sites you wanted to dive (Blue Corner, Blue Holes and Ulong Channel were stand outs) and helped with lifts to the hotel and gear etc. The dive guide Matsuo was amazing and I would follow him anywhere!
Make sure you do the 'wall' beside the jetty (3m deep) for stunning mandarin fish (at dusk) and pipe fish. I am not sure if I want to dive anywhere else in the world now!

Visited July 2013
nfo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Professional and Friendly!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We toured the Rock Islands and Jellyfish Lake with Sam's Tours in 2011. Remarkable!
The service was super friendly our driver's navigation was some of the best I've ever seen - it made me feel very safe!

If there is ONE place you snorkel in your life, make it jellyfish lake. It was the most tranquil and interesting thing I've ever experienced.

The people are so nice, too - the one tour guide gave me her flip flops to wear after mine broke just before the tour started. Wow!

Book with Sam and let the memories begin!!!

Visited August 2012
Koh Lanta
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Professional, friendly, efficient”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Spent a few days with the crew of Sams before our dive trip.
A huge hands to Mark and Anne for all their time and effort.
A big thanks also to Megan.
Really helpful folk who went out of their way to ensure our time there was a most enjoyable one.
The Red Rooster beer was also great!!

Visited July 2013