We have just returned from a lovely stay at Namukulu Cottages. These cottages are spacious, especially the bathroom and the kitchen is well appointed with 2 elements, microwave and a George Forman grill, extra kitchen supplies (glad wrap, cooking oil, vinegar, etc.). The deck has a great view out to sea and was ideal for drinks and watching the sunset. Brian and Theresa are warm friendly hosts who are there to help you with anything you need. We were pleasantly surprised to find the bathroom was serviced daily - a lovely addition.
The complimentary snorkeling masks were the best quality we have come across...no leaks! Well used at nearby Limu pools...and a mountain bike was appreciated by one of us. The pool is a real plus in this climate. Certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namukulu Cottages & Spa, has 1 two bedroom, 3 one bedroom, and 2 studio apartments all with ocean views from our clifftop setting. Located in a totally tranquil tropical setting. You can visit the islands best snorkel & swim spots, caves and chasms all in close proximity, then return to relax by the pool or pamper yourself at the day spa. No Children under 12 years of age accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Namukulu Cottages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namukulu Cottages And Spa
- Namukulu Cottages Hotel Niue
- Namukulu Hotel Alofi
- Namukulu Cottages & Spa Niue/Alofi