This place is very nice. You can ask why. 1. The location is perfect to get easy wonderful places such as Avaiki cave, Limu Pools and Matapa Chasm (all of three are very nice for snorkeling). The cottages are very clean and have everything you need. The hosts are very welcome and friendly. They are always ready to give your advice and help. We've spent there a week. It's was very good. Even when it was rainy we went to swim.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Namukulu Cottages & Spa, has 1 two bedroom, 3 one bedroom, and 2 studio apartments all with ocean views from our clifftop setting. Located in a totally tranquil tropical setting. You can visit the islands best snorkel & swim spots, caves and chasms all in close proximity, then return to relax by the pool or pamper yourself at the day spa. No Children under 12 years of age accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Namukulu Cottages & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namukulu Cottages And Spa
- Namukulu Cottages Hotel Niue
- Namukulu Hotel Alofi
- Namukulu Cottages & Spa Niue/Alofi