“Good service!”

Buccaneer Adventures Niue Dive
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Niue's original diving and water sports specialist dedicated to making your holiday unforgettable. We offer a wide range of activities to suit all ages. Our tours include: Scuba Diving, Freediving, snorkelling trips, SSI dive courses, from beginner to Instructor, Stand Up Paddleboard hire and lessons, Inflatable kayaks for hire, Kids Club, Swimming with the Humpback Whales and Spinner Dolphin Interactions. Located next door to the only resort in Niue Scenic Matavai Resort in the village of Tamaukautoga, overlooking the ocean. As we are a small business our spaces fill up quickly and pre-booking is highly recommended to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Reviewed April 20, 2016

Thanks so much to Dan and Jess for my intro dive. I felt so safe with you both with this being my first experience diving! I would definitely recommend anyone who is diving in Niue to go with these guys as they know their stuff and always ensure your safety is number one!! I can't wait to come back!

Date of experience: April 2016
"return visit"
"humpback whale season"
"pristine waters"

Reviewed March 20, 2016

My husband and I did three double dives with Buccaneer Dive, Niue in March 2016.
Friendly service, good attention to detail and good quality hire gear was wonderful. The diving was amazing mainly due to the fantastic water clarity and the unique geography of the island. Our dive leader was very thorough and helpful and we were lucky to have fantastic weather in what is often cyclone season. We will return!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed October 28, 2015

Go With These Guys - it's great value and excellent !! My wife has mobility issues and these guys made our trip very easy and enjoyable.Don't miss out on the top holiday experience!

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Barrynz
Reviewed October 1, 2015

We were very blessed with our underwater interaction with the humpback whale. We were able to observe it resting on the seabed for quite some time, while it too observed us before making its way gracefully to the surface right in front of us :-)

An experience that will remain with me forever & our guide [marine biologist] was passionate, professional and very respectful to the whales' needs.
I Felt that we were in very good & knowledgeable hands

Date of experience: September 2015