“Haunted Atchison, KS, Trolly Tour”
Review of The Sallie House

The Sallie House
Ranked #9 of 24 things to do in Atchison
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Atchison, KS, is called the Most Haunted Town in Highland and in September and October they really make the most of it. I titled this The Sallie House because the Trolly Tour was not specifically listed and the Sallie House is on the tour, as well as many, many more homes, businesses and a park. For years I've said I was going on the tour and I finally made it. The Trolly looks like an old-time wooden Trolly and the driver and host are knowledgeable and entertaining. Part of the tour is played on a tape and that really didn't distract as much as I thought it would. I would recommend this for entertainment purposes only, but for all ages.

6  Thank Deborah H

Reviewed June 7, 2013

It was crazy busy on the Saturday in October that we were there. It was hard to buy into the whole super normal experience while bumping into people. Tickets to the Sallie House myst be purchased in advance from the Atchison Chamber of Commerce.

5  Thank tntfnt

Been to The Sallie House? Share your experiences!